Foreign Cars Charlotte

Parts Manager

November 16, 2017

"Great dealership experience."

- Fred Wood

I had developed an interest in the Jaguar F-Type since my first viewing experience about 3 years ago in Pittsburgh. The sound alone was enough to make me an eventual buyer. Bob Pletcher and Sal Calabria were very professional in returning my calls promptly, handling the sales process and went the extra mile to arrange for my new purchase to be shipped to Pennsylvania. Luis Pinto arranged for the financing with the best available interest rate. All sales paper work was shipped overnight which enabled a speedy purchase. My car even arrived in less than one week--- I love my car and will recommend Foreign Cars of Charlotte to anyone looking to have a great dealership experience. FRED WOOD

Luis Pinto
Bob Pletcher

November 13, 2017

"Awesome!"

- Tess

My son and I are first time online car buyers. Sal Calabria, from Foreign Cars Charlotte made the entire process easy and pleasant. His reassurance and up front answer to every question was very reassuring and greatly appreciated. He had great communication and never once left us hanging! The car was exactly as described and meet our expectations! Highly recommend Sal with Foreign Cars Charlotte!

November 06, 2017

"Great internet buy experience with Ray Smith"

- Joe Heller

I have bought many, many vehicles in my nearly 40 years since getting my drivers license and often buy from out of state because I am very particular in what I am looking for. A few times I have burned by sales people that did not give me a straight and honest assessment of the vehicle which is critical as I rely on them to be my "eyes and ears." I have to say that this was an excellent experience with a very honest approach. There was no pressure and no goofy gimmicks or back and forth negotiating. We did a quick, fair deal and the Mercedes S63 was everything Ray promised. All the cars on the lot were in very, very good condition like the one I bought and they seem to deal with only top tier cars. I dealt with Ray Smith from the first call until I drove off and he was always very professional and extremely attentive. Due to my daily work schedule, I prefer email and texts and Ray immediately conformed to my preference and answered questions and addressed all my concerns at any time, day or night and even on Sunday. I would definitely buy another car from Ray. Car was detailed very well and ready to roll when I got there too.

Ray Smith