Foreign Cars Charlotte

Chris Blount

September 18, 2018

"Easy transaction"

- Casey1968

Kostas was very responsive and helpful with my trade and purchase at the Charlotte location. He made the process easy and quick and I love the vehicle I traded for with Kostas.

Konstantinos Tsioutsias

September 08, 2018

"Best money I ever spent"

- Steppone

Sal and Luis were very helpful getting me in my first super car. We made a deal over the phone so I drove up to see it. The financing was a little more involved than I'm used to but like they said, this is my first car on this price range, but the next one will be easier.

Sal Calabria

September 07, 2018

"Worked to get me the best fit"

- Jean

Chris was very patient with me to help me find the best fit amongst several options. I had a great sale experience and have been a repeat customer.

Chris Blount