Franklin Sussex Hyundai

Craig Leonard

November 22, 2017

"Very happy"

- lorrio967 Verified Customer

Great service and helpful! I would definitely recommend this dealership to all my friends and family . I had a keep and will never purchase another one ever. Thank you for making this vehicle purchase not a stressful experience!

Other Employees : Jason

November 22, 2017

"Sales Staff"

- mehitabel43 Verified Customer

Tyler Olinger was great! I'm a senior citizen, not tech savvy, no "fancy" phone, and owned my last car, a Pontiac G5,for 10 years; so I was a bit overwhelmed by all the bells & whistles. Tyler was friendly, patient, low-key, and because of his kind approach, I bought my new car! He gave me the info to purchase a portable CD player so I can listen to books on tape while I drive and arranged for the installation of a remote start, a feature I'd enjoyed on my previous car. It was a pleasure to work with him! Mary Cafarelli

Other Employees : Tyler Olinger

November 17, 2017

"Great!"

- splint120 Verified Customer

I like Sussex Hyundai very much and would recommend them friends for Their purchase. Staff is helpful and friendly. They really listened to my needs as a consumer and the price I wanted to pay.

New 2017 Hyundai Accent