Freedom Honda

4955 New Car Drive, Colorado Springs, Colorado 80923

504 Reviews of Freedom Honda

February 15, 2019

"We went into looking for a new car"

- Honda man

We have been dealing with planet Honda in Golden co. I was having my Honda being serviced here at freedom. They did a good job of servicing my car. I figure I would see how good they were at selling them. In my case leaving. And we leased a 2018 crv touring vehicle.

Robert Weeres
Jeremy Lehrman

Freedom Honda responded

Thank you for reviewing your service experience! We aim to provide time-efficient and exceptional service for our guests and we are proud that this was received during your time spent with us, Honda man!

February 15, 2019

"Chris and John were amazing!"

- Carguy

Great experience. Good communication while working with us and getting the price we needed for our car. Really appreciate their patience and willingness to work with us.

Ricky Olson
Other Employees : Chris King

Freedom Honda responded

Chris and John were happy to assist you during your visit to our dealership. Thank you for the kind feedback and we look forward to your next visit with us!

February 15, 2019

"Professional not pushed, good selection of cars."

- Patriot

Appreciated Jason’s intricate knowledge of the features of the CR-V. We worked out a deal together for my trade that I felt was fair. My second Honda from Freedom. Can’t see myself ever buying somewhere else.

Dylan Phillips
John Walker III
Other Employees : Jason (Sales)

Freedom Honda responded

Patriot, thank you for the review. Jason is such an asset to our team and we are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with him. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything more!

February 07, 2019

"go out of their way to assist"

- michael/aurora mccoy

Sonny and John went out of their way to assist and get us the best deal and so did Mario in Finance, thanks. they are very delightful individuals and I would recommend this dealership to anyone. You also have a great service department that goes out of their way, I have had my Acura, Honda and Dodge serviced there and go alot of respect. Your Shuttle Drivers as well are great. Thanks to all and we'll be back.

Mario Martinez
Other Employees : sonny, John, Steve(Shuttle), Kellie(Shuttle)
Feb 08, 2019 -

Freedom Honda responded

Sonny and John were happy to assist you during your visit to our dealership. Thank you for choosing us for your sales and service dealership!

February 06, 2019

"New car purchase. "

- RachelC

I went to trade my Honda Accord for a Honda Civic. Everyone was friendly and welcoming. Ryan helped us during the process and was excellent. He made the experience easy.

Other Employees : Ryan Sterling
Feb 07, 2019 -

Freedom Honda responded

Hey Rachel! We are so glad to hear that you had a great experience upgrading to your Honda Civic. Great choice!

January 31, 2019

"Bought a Honda"

- Mpip123!

Quick, professional, courteous, and a great deal. This is my third vehicle purchase from Freedom Honda of Colorado Springs. I keep going back because of the value and service they provide.

Robert Weeres
Ricky Olson
Dylan Phillips
Feb 04, 2019 -

Freedom Honda responded

Thank you so much for your positive comments about Freedom Honda, and congratulations on your 3rd new car! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience.

January 19, 2019

"buying a new car"

- J.R.Escher

Everyone was very friendly and helpful, I walk with a walker and everyone was as helpful as I could ask for. My salesman Keith was very knowledgeable and help me make what I think was the right choice of a car.

Gilbert La Febre III
Jan 21, 2019 -

Freedom Honda responded

Hey! Keith is such an asset to our team and we are so glad to hear that you had a great experience with him. Enjoy your new ride!

January 19, 2019

"Excellent Experience"

- Jeff R.

Matt, John, and Kimberly worked together at Freedom Honda to provide a very fair price and great service. I appreciate all their efforts to find me a new Honda Fit in my preferred color at a good price. Great job!

Kimberly Mennecke
Other Employees : Matt Acosta
Jan 21, 2019 -

Freedom Honda responded

Hi Jeff! Matt, John, Kimberly and the rest of the team at Freedom Honda were glad to get you into a vehicle you love. We hope you enjoy the Honda Fit!

January 17, 2019

"Efficient and Low Key"

- glen100

The salesman, Kody Poston, knowledgeable and laid back about the sale. The whole group was professional and did not pressure the sale. When we got to the point to finding out that the one car we had driven was too expensive, it was easy to work into something else which worked as well for us.

Other Employees : Kody Poston
Jan 18, 2019 -

Freedom Honda responded

Kody is such an asset to our team and we are so glad to hear that you had the chance to work together. Thank you for choosing Freedom Honda as your dealership and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

January 13, 2019

"Awesome "

- Biscuit

Ryan was absolutely the most engaging salesperson I have ever had. This was the easiest vehicle purchase I have done Thanks to the whole team

Ryan Sterling
Jan 15, 2019 -

Freedom Honda responded

Ryan and the team were glad to help you during your visit to our dealership. We hope that you are loving your new vehicle and can't wait to see you again at Freedom Honda!