Freedom Honda

Bret Petersen

November 10, 2018

"Buying new car"

- NewCar

We were welcomed into the dealership b Julio who asked several pertinent question to narrow the selection of vehicle. We had several other appointments that day and the entire staff were very accommodating in getting all the necessary paperwork completed and we were able to take our car home later that evening.

Ricky Olson
Tracey Barela
Other Employees : Julio Sandoval

November 05, 2018

"all good very happy wiht my new car"

- r3eve712

Have no complaints, Nathan has been extremely helpful in helping me learn how to use all the accessories and will help me more before I'm totally comfortable.

Mario Martinez
Other Employees : Nathan

October 30, 2018

"Nice Car"

- Mr. Bruce

I had done a lot of research before making my purchase. I evaluated the various cars in the mid-size class as well as pricing. In the end, I felt Freedom Honda gave me the best advertised pricing.

Julio Sandoval