Freeman Mazda - Service Center

211 Reviews of Freeman Mazda - Service Center

September 18, 2018

"Excellent experience"

- Glover

Had my first oil change yesterday anxd as usual, Terri did not disappoint with her timliness and to make sure the customer was happy. So glad I bought and have service at freeman Mazda

Sep 18, 2018 -

Freeman Mazda responded

Thank you so much, Mr. Glover! And we are glad you are part of the Freeman Family.

September 18, 2018

"Great service"

- CBishop

Every visit to Freeman Mazda is positive. Pleasant and efficient staff make each service appointment great. I no longer dread scheduling maintenance because the service advisors are knowledgeable and prepared to get me in and out as quickly as possible. The customer lounge is very nice and comfortable so waiting while my car is being serviced is no hardship.

Lance Wilson
Trent Boe
Sep 18, 2018 -

Freeman Mazda responded

Thank you very much for the compliment!

September 14, 2018

"So accommodating!"

- Gitoh

Cliff and the whole service team were incredibly friendly, professional, so knowledgeable, and very accommodating. I had to reschedule my appointment to next day and although it was a Friday and being book solid, Cliff squeezed me in to accommodate me! Will only bring our Mazdas here for service!

Lance Wilson
Other Employees : Cliff LaGrande
Sep 17, 2018 -

Freeman Mazda responded

Thank you very much! I will pass the compliment on.

September 13, 2018

"Fast & Friendly"

- Mike Ortega

Everyone was very friendly and fast to accommodate our needs in service. The need was simple, but they recognized that and took care of it right away. The customer Lounge is well stocked with goodies as well.

Stephanie Foreman
Other Employees : Brittany in Service.
Sep 14, 2018 -

Freeman Mazda responded

Thank you Mr. Ortega for the compliment.

September 09, 2018

"Great experience "

- dino500

it was a great experience bringing the car for service, I just drop off the car and wait in the lounge, the service took a little longer as it was a busy day. Would be even better if I can get a loaner car that I forgot to request.

Sep 10, 2018 -

Freeman Mazda responded

Thank you very much! My apologies about the loaner vehicle. We will see you next time, and I would be happy to help with the loaner vehicle, feel free to contact me directly. Terri Dixon

September 08, 2018

"Customer-centered philosophy!"

- Billwatkinstx

A very customer-centered philosophy that shows through in everything they do! We needed to get out first oil change before we leave town the day following a holiday weekend. Angela and Evette made it happen.

Charles Peters
Other Employees : Evette
Sep 08, 2018 -

Thank you!

Sep 10, 2018 -

Freeman Mazda responded

Thank you for the compliment! I will be sure to pass on the kudos.

September 05, 2018

"Great Service Experience"

- samueltv

First service with new car. Waited in lounge, service went smoothly and out of there in time they said I would be. Advisor Cliff very respectful and courteous.

Sep 06, 2018 -

Freeman Mazda responded

Thank you for the compliment. Look forward to seeing you with the second service!

August 22, 2018

"Sales and Service"

- Satisfied!

Bought and have serviced my 2017 CX5 and my 2003 Tribute with 210 K miles with Freeman. Stephanie sold me my CX 5 and it was a great experience. Everyone in service department is fantastic. Everything always explained in detail. Mechanics are always available to chat with if needed. (They all know my 2003 Tribute!) As is expected with an older vehicle, there are always more expensive repairs that have to be done. Repairs always explained in detail and the price is always the best, because I trust their workmanship more than anyone. I can't see myself ever buying and servicing my vehicles anywhere else!

Stephanie Foreman
Rodney King
Aug 23, 2018 -

Freeman Mazda responded

Thank you for the compliment!

August 16, 2018

"This dealership is awesome!!"

- treelimb

This dealership is always courteous friendly and takes care of your needs with a smile!!!! I recommend Freeman Mazda to my family and friends all the time!!

Aug 17, 2018 -

Freeman Mazda responded

Thank you so much for the fabulous compliment.!

August 01, 2018

"Good Job!!"

- Irma

Freeman Mazda provides great service. It is a great location and offers many options for appointments for service. The people are congenial an very helpful. I will continue to visit for future service.

Christina Figures