Freeman Mazda - Service Center

217 Reviews of Freeman Mazda - Service Center

November 17, 2018

"2009 CX7 Service"

- STaylor

Terri Dixon and the entire team are outstanding! They go above and beyond. Each time I have a need they are able to accommodate. I’m grateful to have a service team that cares. So often we feel taken advantage of. I don’t feel this way with my experiences. They have taken the time to know me and my car. This is the type of experience that will keep customers loyal.

Nov 19, 2018 -

Freeman Mazda responded

Thank you so much for the awesome compliment! We appreciate you.

November 03, 2018

"I don't often do Excellent 5 star ratings"

- Ph Phactor

Excellent Service. I was kept informed; the work was performed expeditiously; the car was returned washed, vacuumed, and the interior glass cleaned; and most important everyone was super friendly and super helpful, with smiles and greetings, everyone, and particularly the ladies in the service area. It is not a one time thing, it is repeated, and the staff seems to stay the same and that says something about management keeping them happy. EXCELLENT! 5 STAR! One question: why aren't the service personnels pictures included below - their smiling friendly faces would be a plus - worked with 3 ladies and a gentleman inside - and a couple of gentlemen when I drove up. ALL GREAT! AS I TOLD THEM, THEY ARE THE REASON I DRIVE ACROSS THE CITY TO GET HERE!

Nov 05, 2018 -

Freeman Mazda responded

Thank you for the awesome compliment. I will work on getting photos put online. Look forward to seeing you next time!

October 20, 2018

"Exceptional "

- Lmlambo

Thank you for being the best in what you do! Great service! I will be sure to spread the word about you. I know you didn't wash my car because it was raining. Oh, mother nature has own mind. Thank you!

David Pearson
Rodney King
Trent Boe
Other Employees : Madi Ancinec
October 10, 2018

"It is always a good experience. "

- KJ

This is my 3rd Mazda and each one purchased at Freeman Mazda. The main reason I always come back is because of the service department. I make appt and they are ready for me. Everyone that I have dealt with is very knowledgeable and courteous. Great service department!! Karan Jasper

Oct 13, 2018 -

Freeman Mazda responded

Ms. Jasper, thank you so much for the kind words, and happy to have you part of the Freeman Family!

October 06, 2018

"Terry and Joshua continue to excel"

- Yusuf

Kudos to Terry and Joshua and their teams for taking the time to understand what their customers need and delivering to that. Keep it up and I may end up buying my another Mazda 6 from you folks also.

Oct 08, 2018 -

Freeman Mazda responded

Music to our ears! Thank you and let us know when you're ready.

October 05, 2018

"Great people and fast excellent customer service"

- Juan

Terri and Angela were great & fast to take care my Mazda 6 rear brake, turn signal bulb and oil Service. Thank you for been so friendly and happy!

Other Employees : Robert
Oct 08, 2018 -

Thank you!

September 18, 2018

"Excellent experience"

- Glover

Had my first oil change yesterday anxd as usual, Terri did not disappoint with her timliness and to make sure the customer was happy. So glad I bought and have service at freeman Mazda

Sep 18, 2018 -

Freeman Mazda responded

Thank you so much, Mr. Glover! And we are glad you are part of the Freeman Family.

September 18, 2018

"Great service"

- CBishop

Every visit to Freeman Mazda is positive. Pleasant and efficient staff make each service appointment great. I no longer dread scheduling maintenance because the service advisors are knowledgeable and prepared to get me in and out as quickly as possible. The customer lounge is very nice and comfortable so waiting while my car is being serviced is no hardship.

Lance Wilson
Trent Boe
Sep 18, 2018 -

Freeman Mazda responded

Thank you very much for the compliment!

September 14, 2018

"So accommodating!"

- Gitoh

Cliff and the whole service team were incredibly friendly, professional, so knowledgeable, and very accommodating. I had to reschedule my appointment to next day and although it was a Friday and being book solid, Cliff squeezed me in to accommodate me! Will only bring our Mazdas here for service!

Lance Wilson
Other Employees : Cliff LaGrande
Sep 17, 2018 -

Freeman Mazda responded

Thank you very much! I will pass the compliment on.

September 13, 2018

"Fast & Friendly"

- Mike Ortega

Everyone was very friendly and fast to accommodate our needs in service. The need was simple, but they recognized that and took care of it right away. The customer Lounge is well stocked with goodies as well.

Stephanie Foreman
Other Employees : Brittany in Service.
Sep 14, 2018 -

Freeman Mazda responded

Thank you Mr. Ortega for the compliment.