Fremont Toyota

Internet Sales Manager

November 17, 2018

"Very good experience"

- Gev

Raffy is very friendly and experienced person. Was nice dealing with him. Will likely rerurn for another great deal. Will recommned to friend. Dealership is well maintained and managed.

November 16, 2018

"Extremely professional "

- altima nissan

A friend suggested I go take a look at a Nissan Altima 2017 on sale great condition at Toyota dealer ship. when I called to set up an appointment I first talked to Raffi Hashemi. Due to my busy scheduled, I only had a few hrs to come in the next day and look at the car. Raffi scheduled the appointment for 10;00 AM the next day with a different sales person due to the fact his work schedule was later that day. He was very helpful and courteous on the phone. The next day at 10:00 AM for my appointment I meat with Sam Wali, he explained he was going to help with the purchase of the Nissan Altima 2017. We went for a test drive, there was never any pressure to buy. My car shopping experience could not have been any easier. Thank you very much Sam for the great service you gave me. I will definitely recommend Sam & Raffi to friends and family . Thanks again, love my car.

Sam Wali

November 16, 2018

"Expeditious and fair."

- JEFFREY.BRAYTON Verified Customer

I began my process via internet using Car Gurus. I found the truck I was looking for and went to the Fremont Toyota web site. It needs a severe overhaul. For instance the truck I chose had photos that were of a completely different truck, not accurate even the accessories were wrong. and some parts of the website is blocked by pop up coupons and other things. I flew from Ontario CA. to San Jose to get this truck. My first thought once I arrived at the dealership was the main entrance area could be cleaned up i.e. dirty windows. My salesman Kourosh was great, he did not pressure me or try to unnecessarily hurry the process. He answered every question that I had with ease. My financial guy Zack Nayeb was great as well. He covered every step of the process with confidence and I liked his overall attitude. I would recommend both of these guys to my family and friends.

David Zalmai