Friendly Ford

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 139 reviews

November 30, 2022

Chris Metcalf did a great job selling me a new to me Toyota Avalon, Would highly Recommend! More

by Lumberjack0424
Price Transparency
November 15, 2022

Everyone was very accommodating. Brandan and Lee were awesome. The finance department department also took good care of me. More

by crissyshep
Price Transparency
Trade-in Experience
Purchase Time
Finance Experience

Friendly Ford responded

Thank you for your review and recommendation. We're happy to see that your experience with us was excellent! Safe travels!

November 12, 2022

Expected local service. .. The "out the door price" they offered me was 5 thousand over the MSRP on the window.. The truck- Maverick- they showed me was dirty, had an odd eng More

by Local shopper

Friendly Ford responded

It appears the impression you received during your recent visit at our dealership does not reflect our standards of customer service. We appreciate feedback like yours because it helps us identify the areas in which we need to improve as a business. The current vehicle shortages are unlike anything seen in this industry and we regret that the incredible customer demand has created prices to increase; we paid higher than MSRP to acquire the pre-owned Maverick you mentioned. If you would like to discuss this issue in more detail, please give us a call so we can work toward a resolution. Your satisfaction is of the utmost importance. Thank you.

Local shopper responded

I appreciate the response, but you put the MSRP price on the vehicle.. Nothing else. Then that is the price. I wouldn’t waste my time on a test drive with a 5k markup. I clearly read the sticker price in front of the salesmen. He said nothing to disclaim that price till after the test drive. Numerous examples on your website where the msrp car price is identical to the listed vehicle price - for example Ford Escape 2022 - $42,420 same as MSRP on vehicle. Or do those prices change as well? I guess I will never know …. Buyers deserve a fair warning ..:

October 31, 2022

These guys were amazing, patient, and easy to work with. Marc was awesome. A great experience More

by DSHERRIN.DS
Nov 14, 2022 -

Friendly Ford responded

It is wonderful to hear that our team was able to provide you with a great experience! We really appreciate this feedback and we will share it with them. Thank you and if you have any questions about your new vehicle please feel free to contact us.

October 31, 2022

They were amazing, helpful, patient, and easy to work with. Marc Yeatts.was the best. More

by DSHERRIN.DS
Marc
Nov 14, 2022 -

October 04, 2022

The salesmen Chris was exceptional. Everyone was kind and helpful. It was the best car buying experience I have ever had. Go to Friendly Ford in Geneva if your in need of a car. More

by edonnelly1130
Chris Metcalf
Oct 17, 2022 -

Friendly Ford responded

Thank you for the feedback! We are happy to hear about your positive experience and we are grateful you chose us for your automotive needs. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

September 26, 2022

Our first time at Friendly Ford and we bought a 2021 Ford pickup truck. Everyone was so nice. The main person we worked with was Mark. He really knew his vehicles. He explained every little button on that tr More

by terimcfall
Mark Yeatts
Oct 17, 2022 -

Friendly Ford responded

Teri, thank you for sharing your experience with us! Our team works incredibly hard to exemplify the commitment to customer care and we're so thankful that your time with us was well spent. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or future auto needs, as we are always here to help.

September 01, 2022

Mark yeatts has been more than accommodating, in helping me w my moms lease. Thank you for all you do!! More

by tammiec17
Mark yeatts

Friendly Ford responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how happy you are with your experience! Feedback from you is one way we know we are achieving our goals. Let us know if we can assist you again!

August 31, 2022

Very nice people to deal with. Just bought a car from them. They were so helpful More

by penarga40
Matt

Friendly Ford responded

Thank you for the feedback! Our top priority is exceptional customer care and we are proud that this was offered to you during your recent visit.

August 31, 2022

Mark Yeatts was very attentive and understanding of what I was looking for. He worked out a great deal for me and I was able to get the car I really wanted. I’m very grateful for all the help I received! I More

by Elle Lorie
Mark Yeatts

Friendly Ford responded

Thank you for the amazing five-star rating! I’m glad everything went well during your recent experience with us and please don’t hesitate to reach out should you have any questions or concerns. Until next time, take care!