Fuccillo Hyundai Lincoln of Schenectady

4101 State Street, Schenectady, New York 12304

Richard  Loomis, Sales and Leasing Professional, Fuccillo Hyundai Lincoln of Schenectady

Richard Loomis

Sales and Leasing Professional
Don  Grounds, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Fuccillo Hyundai Lincoln of Schenectady

Don Grounds

Sales & Leasing Consultant
LUIS  GARCIA, SALES, Fuccillo Hyundai Lincoln of Schenectady

LUIS GARCIA

SALES
Paul Fiorillo, Sales Consultant, Fuccillo Hyundai Lincoln of Schenectady

Paul Fiorillo

August 15, 2018

"Great Service, Great Deal"

- LANGETP Verified Customer

After being disappointed with the pricing and packages at other dealerships and makes/models, I went to Fuccillo Hyundai Lincoln of Schenectady because I knew a relative had had a good experience. Don Grounds was GREAT to work with. He is easy going, knowledgeable, and thorough. His experience in the business shone through, and I got an MKC at a reasonable price. I'm very pleased.

Don Grounds
Other Employees : Ernie, Finance

August 14, 2018

"Went to look. Left with a car. "

- MarshaMarshaMarsha

I had browsed the online selection of pre-owned cars, so I had a general idea of what I was looking for. What I needed to find out at the dealership was exactly how much I would be approved for so I knew what price range to look in. My sales person Natasja was excellent at showing me car after car, answering all of my questions or finding the answers. My only complaint is that I couldn't sit down and talk numbers first, including my trade-in, to figure out which cars I should spend my time looking at. I was wasting my time and my salesperson's time spending the first hour looking at vehicles I couldn't afford.

Natasja Montalvo
Other Employees : Crystal

August 11, 2018

"satisfying "

- SS Verified Customer

easy and complete. The only complaint is after I met with the service rep. He completed the scheduling and paperwork. I then received numerous emails and a couple of phone calls reminding me and thanking me for my service appointment. These were very annoying.

Nicholas Fear