Garden State Honda

Eddy Mercedes, Passaic Sales Consultant, Garden State Honda

Eddy Mercedes

Passaic Sales Consultant

January 21, 2019

"My fantastic day at Garden State Honda"

- Kvlips3

My experience was the BEST. From when I walked in the door to my leaving. Christian Rodriguez went ABOVE and BEYOND. He’s the BEST.

Christian Rodriguez
Mario Calle
Julio Cartagena

January 21, 2019

"A+ customer service and more! "

- amelendez5

Christian Rodriguez and Robert Roque were a pleasure to work with. They made sure that I was satisfied and helped me purchase the car I wanted at the price that worked for me. I highly recommend Christian, Robert, and Garden State Honda for all your car buying needs. They are top notch!

Christian Rodriguez
Robert Roque
Bishoy Fathalla

January 15, 2019

"No pressure!"

- Sandy27

Had a great experience at Garden State Honda, my Sales consultant Elvis Deleon was amazing, very informative and patient with my questions and concerns. I was presented with my options, no gimmicks and no pressure. Elvis made sure I felt comfortable and always had a genuine smile. I ended up with the car that was right for me, thank you!

Elvis DeLeon