Garden State Honda

584 NJ-3, Clifton, New Jersey 07012

2223 Reviews of Garden State Honda

February 17, 2019

"Great first experience! "

- vscotti98

Pedro was very helpful and understanding and willing to help me get a brand new car, weather I was picky on picking a car or there was a financial issue, he did everything in his power to make me happy. Him as well as Maria in the finance office were both very patient and made everything go smoothly with the process. My first experience at Garden State Honda was amazing.

Pedro Sosa
Maria Morales
February 17, 2019

"Salesperson, Michael Booker, was vey helpful, professional. "

- Lauda.joe123

Very patient. Michael Booker was excellent. He explained in detail the features of the car and was very thorough. Even after we purchased the car, he continues to be helpful.

Michael Booker
February 17, 2019

"You must go see Mr. Yong Shin!"

- Jims new minivan

We made our way to Garden State Honda looking for a used minivan. Good fortune smiled upon us and we were helped by Mr. yong shin. He certainly knows the business and made us feel at ease throughout the entire process. We were treated fairly and our new used van was a bargain. We would recommend Garden State Honda to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle. And don’t forget to ask for Mr. Shin.

Yong Shin
Other Employees : Ha Monie Masso
February 16, 2019

"Excellent service"

- LesMatheson

Pros: * My salesman was very helpful and knowledgable * They didn't try to upsell me to something I don't need * Large inventory * Everyone friendly * The car itself is wonderful Cons: * The showroom is on a separate small property from the inventory (but this is going to change soon, they're moving the showroom to the same new / larger lot. So it will then be possible to walk through the inventory, etc.) * The free coffee looks unappealing. But there's a Dunkin Donuts next door :)

David Russo
Anjelica Davis
February 15, 2019

"Great Experience!"

- Elisa01

Very smooth experience. Jordan, Mario and Julio were very friendly and helpful and worked to make the experience as painless as possible. They answered any questions I had and did their best to help me get the rate that worked for me. This is the second car we lease from them and I would definitely go back. Thank you!

Jordan Brown
Mario Calle
February 15, 2019

"Amazing "

- Anyxiagemsley

Once I got there I was seated and shown the best options for me. I was informed every step of the way and couldn’t be happier with the outcome.

Yong Shin
Gabriel Bueno
February 14, 2019

"Valentine’s day gift 😍"

- Iayros

We had a great experience at this Honda! Carlos was very patient, and understanding. He made a lot of calls to get us the car we were looking for and a price that fit out budget. He even helped us get a way more affordable car insurance than the one we already had. He was never pushy, he was funny and honestly great to talk to! Everyone was awesome, thank you!:)

Carlos Vizcaino Martinez
Bishoy Fathalla
February 12, 2019

"Amazing!"

- Mandoac

Amazing service at this dealership. they really do say yes. As there slogan states. They put great deal of time, and dedicated into helping us finance our first new car. Hector was amazing and informative. We had a plethora of questions. We where grateful that he had all the answers. Marcos was great we learned allot about financing a car. He sat patiently with us to teach us all about it. He made sure we understood and helped us get the best deal from the bank. Once we received our new car Ryan explained all of the new features the car had. We where a little confused and had a galore of questions. and he was patient and answered them all. The team here is truly amazing. They made sure all of our needs where met before leaving the lot. You can tell they care about there clients. In today's world this type of care is hard to find.

Hector Barcia
Other Employees : Ryan
February 12, 2019

"My Second Accord Sport @ Garden State Honda"

- Liam24

Incredible customer service every time! Thats why i keep coming back! Thank you to all that were involved - Gabriel, Jerry, Julio, Debbie and Lou, you guys are awesome!

Jerry Perez
Gabriel Bueno
louis Auriemma
Debbie Breslin
February 11, 2019

"A pleasant car shopping experience"

- igorkov

Garden State Honda is a straightforward and honest dealership that I would highly recommend to anyone. I have purchased my new Honda here and was treated with great respect throughout the whole process. My sales rep was Luis, and he was absolutely great; very straightforward and honest, and he made sure that I get the deal that I want. In fact every team member thar I came in contact with at Garden State Honda has been very helpful and the whole transaction was fast and smooth from the sales floor to finance office (Marco in finance is awesome!), and most importantly everyone was honest and did not try to haggle you down or upsell you on the price like many other dealers do. Overall buying a car here was a very pleasant experience, and I will be purchasing all my hondas here now. I walked in with low expectations, but in the end I was pleasantly surprised by how good this dealership is. 5 stars without a doubt!

Luis Zermeno