Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

TQ Payne

Michael Todd, Sales, Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Michael Todd

February 21, 2019

"Easiest sales representative I have experienced"

- Gloera00

Deshawn made my experience buying a truck easier, he gave me many options of different trucks for the things I needed for to look at and guided me with the process of everything from the trade to the financial guidance. I would recommend him to anyone.

DeShawn Hardnick

February 20, 2019

"Best Dealership Ever!!!"

- Cnewsom

We absolutely enjoyed our experience at Gastonia Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram. We had the pleasure of dealing with Mike Gomes as our salesman. He was very laid back and honest with us. He was very patient while we test drove a few vehicles, and made our final decision. we will definitely come back to purchase another vehicle in the future. When it was time to sign paperwork James made it very quick and simple.

Mike Gomes
James McElroy

February 20, 2019

"FANTASTIC-short, sweet, got what I wanted, excellent service"

- rmwagner333

I rate the dealership as excellent! Excellent service with Brad Smith as my Sales Rep and TQ as my Finance Rep. I found the perfect vehicle, got a great price and was out the door. The purchase was made on a Saturday and then Monday was a Federal holiday, but they let me take the vehicle home on Saturday. I will recommend this dealership to everyone I know that may be looking for a vehicle. Thank you Brad and TQ.

Brad Smith