Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

2339 E Franklin Blvd, Gastonia, North Carolina 28054

Danny Craig, Sales, Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Danny Craig

Gerald Morrison, Chrysler Certified Sales Consultant, Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Gerald Morrison

Chrysler Certified Sales Consultant
Tim  Carlson, Sales, Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Tim Carlson

Jeremiah Bradshaw, Sales, Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Jeremiah Bradshaw

February 19, 2018

"They made us feel like family!"

- Collis,Sandrajeep

I have had my first Jeep Wrangler for almost 4 years and I have loved it. We purchased it from here with Michele Todd help, and I have had it serviced here every time. And Michele Todd has kept in touch to make sure everything is going good. We decided to trade for a new 2018 Wrangler and everything went great, from them having what we were looking for, the test drive, getting the payments where we wanted, to the purchasing. We did have to wait for a little bit for the loan officer because we had 3 people in front of us but everyone was very apologetic and accommodating, with offering drinks and snacks to letting us go get dinner and as soon as we got back he was ready for us and got us taken care of. I highly recommend buying here!

DeShawn Hardnick
Michael Todd
Jay Rappaport
Jason Johnson

February 19, 2018

"Always friendly and conscious of my time. "

- Cl

I bought a new vehicle in Oct. when circumstances changed this month and I needed something bigger they were fast to accommodate and work within my budget

Gerald Morrison

"Daniel Tombs"

- Tedph

Daniel Thombs made my buying experience easy. I have been having my Jeep Wrangler serviced there for years. I just came in for a oil change and told my service tech, Jay Rappaport, that I was going to look at the new Jeep Compass while I wait. Now I own it. Thanks Daniel.

Daniel Thombs