Germain Honda of Naples

New Car Sales Manager

August 15, 2018

"No sweat Benz"

- Adventure Man

Made an appointment to view and test drive a Mercedes Benz. Mona Janjic met me at our prescribed time. Mona had the car ready took the test drive didn't plan on buying the car. After the test drive and Mona describing and explaining all details and fair price I bought the car. It was a painless and friendly experience. Thank you Mona and Germain Honda

Mona Janjic
Rocco Mikasser
Tim Stack

August 06, 2018

"thanks to Luis Ricardo and his coworker Jean.."

- Carmen66

My name is Carmen Rosa, I am extremely grateful for the treatment received in customer service by Luis Ricardo and his coworker Jean, they saved the situation I had with the tires of the car, I came to the dealer with two tires cut by glass in the road and the man who evaluates the damage told us that the insurance did not cover the damage, Luis Ricardo and his partner treated us with professionalism and advised us to change the tires right there .. On this occasion we are satisfied with the attitude of these two workers of the dealer, in contrast to the previous one where Mrs. Krista, head of the service department treated us in very bad manner and we had to solve the mechanical problem that my car had in another workshop .. We just wanted to thank Luis Ricardo and Jean for the treatment received, they saved the day, if it wasn’t for them, this review would have just One Star...

Luis Ricardo and Jean

July 28, 2018

"Sold me a faulty car that is smoking 3 weeks later"

- CJarman

I am highly disappointed with this dealership. When you are told that the car is "gold check certified" for safety and not having the car for less than a month and the car is smoking...and it's not covered under the 2 months and 2,000-mile warranty. Faulty wiring that can cause a fire should be a top priority for a dealership when it comes to their customers. If you are planning to purchase a pre-owned car, I would not use this dealership as they aren't too truthful when it comes to the safety of the car. I can't believe that the safety of my family isn't important...most people say that you can't trust car salespeople...this certainly solidified that. If I could leave no stars...I certainly would. The right thing for the dealership to do is to own the warranty and fix the car, especially since my family drove off in a car that could have killed us. But they keep wanting to throw around the "gold check certified" statement, clearly, that doesn't mean anything.

Armand Lopes