Germain Honda of Naples

Monceny Mendoza

Audrey Bennett, Finance Manager, Germain Honda of Naples

Audrey Bennett

January 13, 2019

"Top of the Line Customer Service"

- 2019 CR-V Owner

We love our new Honda CR-V. Mona was our sales rep. She was so amazing to work with. She went above and beyond to get us the best deal possible. The staff were always smiling and we felt very welcome there.

January 13, 2019

"Amazing Customer Service "

- Rod1967

For a simplistic, friendly buying experience, Germaine Honda really go all out to help make a deal, excellent sales representatives, make you feel very welcome.

Other Employees : Reception staff

January 12, 2019

"New Tire Purchase"

- chigirl

Always feel the customer comes first. Pleasant employees eager to help me with my needs. Bright airy customer waiting area with great snacks and beverages while I wait. Russell Sutton, my service representative is very friendly and professional and listens to my needs. I feel comfortable putting my needs in his hands knowing that my needs will be met and I will receive the best products and service. He is also very good at keeping me informed as to the progress that is taking place on my car.

Russell Sutton