Germain Honda of Naples

New Car Client Advisor

September 03, 2017

"Ridgeline Truck"

- marcokeagle

Anthony Leli gave my wife and I an accurate analysis of the three different trucks that I was considering ( Colorado, Tacoma and Ridgeline). Honda had sent him to a site to test drive all three trucks off road, towing and on the highway as part of his training. I had done my research before arriving at Naples Honda and even though my two best buddies thought I should go with the Tacoma, I was so confident after talking to Anthony that I wound up canceling my other two appointments. From the time I contacted Wayne on the internet and received the same day quote, to filling out the paper work with Raymond after the purchase my experience was outstanding. This is a great dealership!

Anthony Leli
Wayne Weis
Jon-Erik Lal

August 25, 2017

"Great! - As Usual, Seref Denizeri and Mike Soles Deliver"

- BH in Florida

My wife and I just purchased another Honda from Germain Honda of Naples. As with every other experience (at least 8 or more including family members), I left the showroom feeling completely thrilled with the transaction. My salesperson Seref Denizeri ALWAYS treats his customers with respect, integrity and sound advice / insight on options available to us. This really is a no pressure event each and every time. Seref takes the time to understand what is most important to us, presents options and allows us to make our decision comfortably. The Germain Honda management group (we worked with Mike Soles) will go out of their way to meet customer expectations. They aren't simply just in it to sell you a car today. They truly want you to leave as an extremely satisfied customer with the hope that you come back or share your experience with others. They care more about brand loyalty and customer service than any one transaction. We won't shop anywhere else for a vehicle. And I always recommend Germain to friends and family. The Honda product can't be beat either!!!! One last comment.... We always service our vehicles at the dealership. I feel the most comfortable coming to the experts who are up to date on all the latest technology. I'm always treated well, service is always done timely, suggestions on maintenance are always presented with no pressure and the staff will make your stay comfortable. Ask for Lee Glesmer but honestly I've never had a bad experience with anyone on the staff. I'll be back for routine service on my other vehicle soon and certainly back to Germain when my lease is up!.

Seref Denizeri
Mike Soles

August 22, 2017

"Excelent"

- Kenny sr

Went there to buy wife a birthday present,met by client advisor Weal Aziziyah he is very knowledgeable on the Honda product, good experience, , hope to get same when and if any issues arrase,Geri friendly staff.

Wael Aziziyah