Germain Honda of Naples

Brad Newsome

November 08, 2018

"Purchased a CPO Accord"

- Msunyak4

Our sales associate, Soren Garcia, was very kind. He had assisted us via email for a couple weeks before we were able to go in and test drive and y’all purchase. Brad Newsome was a wonderful help in the process! Over all, our interactions with EVERYONE at Germain Honda Naples was terrific! Reception, sales, finance, there was nothing but kindness and helpfulness! Keep up the good work, we would not hesitate to return when we need to buy another vehicle and we will be recommending Soren and Brad to our friends in the market! We appreciate the pleasant process!

Soren Garcia
Audrey Bennett
Brad Newsome

November 08, 2018

"First car purchase."

- Fowler10

This was my first time purchasing a car. Arlington Fritz helped me from the start. The level of customer service that Arlington gave should be the standard at forms of business. Because of his great help, I was able to walk out of the building in a timely manner with my dream car. I look forward to sending all of my friends and coworkers to see Arlington Fritz in the near future.

Arlington Fritz

November 06, 2018

"Good, professional service!"

- tonij

I have a Honda Pilot that needed new tires, a recall notice, and maintenance check up. I worked with Tyler Smith who was very professional and communicated with me throughout the entire day with updates on my vehicle. He and the Germain Honda staff did a wonderful job and I feel the service was excellent. I live in Marco Island and the drive is long, but I will be back at Germain Honda for future service.

Tyler Smith