Germain Toyota of Columbus

Assistant Service Manager
Jason Gregory, Sales Consultant, Germain Toyota of Columbus

Jason Gregory

September 12, 2018

"Professional and knowledgeable "

- Camrylady

He was very attentive to what I was looking for in a car. Good listener. He was very familiar with the cars on the lot.

Jason Gregory
Luke Eastwood
D'Lacy Stith

September 11, 2018

"Great staff but the manager needs to learn people skills"

- Newcarguy123

Kaleb was amazing. I purchased a preowned for Mustang, and after bringing the car home the right front tire went flat. It turns out there was a bend in the inner rim resulting in the tire deflating spontaneously. I felt the management was suspicious of my claim that i did not cause the damage, Kaleb ensured the that I was taken care of and problem fixed. And the end of the day, Germain did do the right thing, however I would have preferred a friendlier interaction with their floor manager. I would recommend Kaleb as his customer service was fantastic, even getting back to me on his day off.

D'Lacy Stith

September 10, 2018

"Customer Service"

- Nicolemarie37

I came to Germain looking for a specific vehicle last week and was helped by Kaleb. When I noticed a crack in the window I quickly contacted Kaleb who worked with me to fix the situation. He was eager to resolve the issue to ensure my satisfaction of my car purchase. I appreciate delearships and salesmen like Kaleb who follow through on their word and give good customer service!