Germain Toyota of Columbus

Kyle Musselman, Pre-Owned Manager, Germain Toyota of Columbus

Kyle Musselman

Pre-Owned Manager

October 18, 2017

"Friendly and caring environment "

- Nick&Allison

Everyone that assisted us was very open with the process and willing to work with our needs to make sure we were satisfied. Thank you

Ashiqur Rahman

October 17, 2017

"Ask for Charlie Brown- He’s the best "

- deanween

I bought a used Honda Civic from this location last night. My salesperson, Charlie Brown, was an amazing help, and went above and beyond to keep me happy and safe, even after the sale was complete. He even took me to the parts store himself and installed a front light and wiper blades he purchased out of his own pocket when I showed him the issues I was having within the first day.(He said he’ll be reimbursed, hopefully that is the case.) I’ve never experienced such genuine care in a sales experience before. I was hesitant about buying a used car, but Charlie has changed my mind about it. I know he had to go beyond - very far beyond- the usual scope of work here and he completely delivered. Thanks, Charlie. You’re a real asset. Germain Toyota, you’re lucky to have him on your team. Everyone could learn a thing or two about humanity, salesmanship, and customer service from Charlie. I’m gonna tell everyone to call him for car needs, and you should definitely go to him if you’re reading this and need to buy a car.

Charlie Brown

October 17, 2017

"Great experience, great staff"

- Rusty

We came to Germain to look around we bought a Tundra from them nine years ago, had great experience with both the dealership, and service department over the last nine years and also had great luck with the truck so we decided to return to Germain, we do live over an hour away and there is a Toyota dealer in Dayton but we wanted to go back to where we felt comfortable. Again we had great service, our salesman Norm was great, no pressure, no hassle just felt like he was there for us would deal with him again in a heartbeat. Could not imagine going anywhere else to buy a vehicle since that is twice now we have had great experiences with Germain. Demetrius was also great as far as getting our paperwork done and getting us out of there. He even came out to look at the vehicle while we were going over things with Norm who did everything he could to get us going he even brought our old truck around and helped us unload our stuff into the new one. At least two managers came out to thank us for our business, we felt like we were appreciated and that is something that really makes the experience more enjoyable.

Norm Oribello