Ghent Chevrolet

Finance

December 29, 2018

"Place is a Joke"

- Jody22

Done business 25 years with these people Bought several cars . First tried to sell my son a wrecked pickup with issues . then took advantage of my elderly parents on a car deal . Sold me a new pickup and after was said and done got the unit with 1200 miles on it . Tried to get my son into a vehicle and sucker me in to co signing after they told him he could qualify. Will not every call back to take care of the issues just hide behind Bob Ghent while they ruin his business . This dealership was the best and now one of the worst would not recommend them to anyone.

Scott Halpain
Tim Ervin
Rico Palomino

December 29, 2018

"Fantastic "

- Camaro1096

I had a fantastic experience with Ghent Chevrolet! They helped me make a pipe dream into reality and nobody else could’ve done that, thankyou Whitney and ted!

Whitney Moore
Other Employees : Ted Hicks

December 18, 2018

"2019 Bolt"

- Kgirard3

I am submitting this review as an addendum to a dealer review I submitted to Chevrolet. My entire experience was a five star buying experience. I had decided on the bolt despite depositing $1000 on a model 3 Tesla which was “guaranteed” at $35000 yet when I went for a test drive somehow escalated to $62000. They explained that the battery I ordered was not in production yet. Therefore I looked at other options. Once I settled on a bolt I received correspondence from all over the Colorado. I did my homework and had settled on a price I was willing to pay. Gent was the only dealership willing to deal within my limits. I worked with Roman as my salesman and Jamie as my sales manager. They were pleasant, Knowledgeable and truly wanted a deal. I am upset with the Chevrolet survey as the dealership was financially penalized for two questions that I gave four stars to (highly satisfied) that related to entertainment and navigation systems that I didn’t go over with the salesman (despite being asked) because I was on a time restraint and familiar with the product. There wasn’t a non applicable choice on the survey, I would highly recommend Gent for your next Chevy purchase....

Roman Martinez