Greentree Toyota

490 Reviews of Greentree Toyota

November 10, 2018

"Rav 4 lease"

- JamesJennyS

Ray Jimenez was knowledgeable and forthcoming. We told him what we were looking for and he was honest in showing what the dealership could offer to fit our needs.

Raymond Jimenez

Greentree Toyota responded

Hi James & Jenny, we are very happy Ray provided you with such a positive experience! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you!

November 10, 2018

"Quick, easy, fair"

- Heather

Terrific experience buying a car. For once, I felt like the salesperson really listened to me and understood what I was looking for. Mariana was patient, pleasant, and personable. Negotiations were fair and fairly streamlined. Overall, a great experience finding and purchasing my new-for-me (certified used) car! Big thank you to everyone at Greentree Toyota!!

Jeff Berlant

Greentree Toyota responded

Hello Heather, thank you for taking the time to let us know about your purchasing experience with Mariana! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

November 09, 2018

"Amazing and comfortable "

- F-150 couple

I've know mariana for 4 years now. I asked mariana about the truck. She was very polite and fast in responding. Andy was also very helpful. He explained everything by detail. Im very happy and my husband . I recommend mariana pereira to everyone.

Greentree Toyota responded

Hello, thank you for your kind words about Mariana and Andy! We're so pleased to hear that we were able to help you find your new F-150. Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything further. Have a wonderful day!

November 09, 2018

"They made everything easy "

- SequErin

We got a very good price and trade in. Rick took great care to make sure the transaction went smoothly. He explained the vehicle features well. I recommend Greentree Toyota highly

Rick Reid

Greentree Toyota responded

Hi, your satisfaction is our top priority. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

November 08, 2018

"Amazing "

- Kerry23

Came to green tree Toyota to see if I could get out of my RAV4. I needed a bigger car for family. Mariana was the first person the cane to me and helped me. She explained everything y detailed. I felt very comfortable in buying a car in Marianas hands. Also el colombiano (Andy) was also very helpful. He explained me and my parents about he financing of the vehicle. Jose and Virginia were also very kind. I highly recommend Greentree Toyota to everyone and my family & look for Mariana, Andy , Jose and Virginia. I’m a very happy customer.

Greentree Toyota responded

Hi Kerry, thank you so much for your positive comments about Greentree Toyota! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

November 08, 2018

"Great car buying experience "

- Egc

I had the best experience working with Greentree Toyota. I felt that everyone at Greentree Toyota was friendly, professional, engaged and knowledgeable. My family and I worked with Pete. Pete was relatable and did not push, unlike the car salesmen I worked with the day before. Anytime I had a question, Pete, was reachable via text or call immediately. Even after I purchased my car. Thankfully this car buying experience was stress free and enjoyable. HIGHLY recommend Greentree Toyota for anyone looking for a new or used car.

Pete Przyborowski

Greentree Toyota responded

We strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Greentree Toyota. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

November 07, 2018

"Perfect "

- Joao batista

I came into the deleraship just to look at used subaru. Mariana came and itroduced herself and somehow she had the power to convinced me into huying a 2016 subsru. Mariana is verg helpful and friendly. Virginia is also a very nice person. I recommend greentree to everyone

Greentree Toyota responded

Hello, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Greentree Toyota! We can't wait to see you again, have a great day.

"I recommend ! "

- Camilarelly

I'm very happy to buy this car. exceeded my expectations. thank you so much virginia for your commitment and professionalism. I highly recommend a toyota.

Greentree Toyota responded

Hello, we are so happy to read such a great review about Greentree Toyota! We hope to see you soon!

"Ótimo "

- Camila & dheymy & Mateus

I’m so happy with my new car .. thank you Toyota and Virginia for make my dream come true. I Really recommend you guys to everybody!! 😁😁😁

Greentree Toyota responded

Hello, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

"MY NEW CAMRY......"

- charly1515

The staff was very accommodating with my decision to purchase the new 2018 Camry. They tried every possible way to help with the purchase. I do hope I will be happy with the new car.

Roberto (Bob-B) Ledesma
Richard Bonessi

Greentree Toyota responded

Congratulations on your new Camry! If you're ever in need of more help, please let us know!