Greentree Toyota

399 Reviews of Greentree Toyota

September 12, 2018

"Friendly,Pleasant,and Acomadating Experience"

- Pkcamary201i

Greentree representatives made buying an automobile a pleasant experience..Mariana Pereira was a delight to work with.We understand she is not an everyday salesperson but she was great just the same.Everyone that we interacted with was friendly and accommodating.The day of picking up the car Kelvin Desousa made the paper work part simple to understand and was friendly and super organized.Glad we choose Toyota and if the car is anything like the employees then we made a good choice.

Mariana Pereira
Other Employees : Kelvin Desousa

Greentree Toyota responded

Hello, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Greentree Toyota! We hope to be of service to you again in the future.

"Amazing service "

- Nazz04

Been with this dealership for 3 years on 2 leases trucks. Service department has great service as well. Family atmosphere, everyone is willing to help! Thanks

Roberto (Bob-B) Ledesma
Mike Shakro
Keith Frank

Greentree Toyota responded

Hi, thank you so much for your positive comments about Greentree Toyota! We hope you have a great day!

"Great seller "

- Eyshila2016

Matt Castro is the best seller i have ever seen! He explains everything and make sure everything is clear. Made sure i got the car of my dream.

Matt Castro

Greentree Toyota responded

Hello, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

"Awesome experience"

- Fbnpaes

People there are awesome they're helping me a lot with my car, make everything went nice and easy with them and I really appreciate. I'll definitely go back to buy more cars with them

Andy Madero
Mariana Pereira
Other Employees : Matt Castro

"Good experience "

- NYR1994

Great salesman. Love my car, many terrific bells & whistles. Wish the paperwork processed more quickly. Will go back when I’m back on the market.

Greentree Toyota responded

Hello, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Greentree Toyota. We can't wait to see you again, have a great day.

September 10, 2018

"Excellent car buying experience"

- Mike V.

I drove into Greentree Toyota expecting just to buy a vehicle but I wound up leaving with not only a new Highlander but a new friend. Ray Jimenez is not your typical pushy salesperson and made my new vehicle purchase a very pleasant experience. Ray was very knowledgeable, a complete gentleman, and really worked with me to make sure that the model vehicle with the options that I wanted was the right fit for my budget. Bob Binette, the General Management, was also very personable and a pleasure to deal with. I was given a fair amount of money for my trade-in and a very competitive price for my new Highlander. I would feel very comfortable recommending this dealership, and especially Ray Jimenez, to any of my friends and family.

Raymond Jimenez
Robert Binette

Greentree Toyota responded

Mike, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

September 10, 2018

"3rd Time is a Charm!"

- Shalp

I have now just purchased my 3rd new Toyota from Pete "Coach" Przyborowski! His attention and sincerity to put me in the right vehicle which meets my needs and budget are greatly appreciated. I feel very comfortable working with Pete and I would recommend him as a professional who truly puts your best interests first. I would also like to thank Jose Cordero in finance for the cookies and for after learning of my driving situation only recommending what would be a wise choice to care for my purchase in the years to come. Most important, I always feel comfortable working with Greentree Toyota.

Greentree Toyota responded

Hello, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

September 06, 2018

"Very good sales experience "

- John

“Coach” Pete, our salesman, was very responsive and provided timely information during our interactions. Prior to closing the deal we were considering another vehicle but coach worked with us to configure a comparable RAV4 and beat the price.

September 05, 2018

"Very Helpful and Friendly"

- michellebrandt

I was very satisfied with my experience at Greentree Toyota. They were all very friendly and helpful with answering any questions I had. They were also able to accommodate my personal needs with ease. My salesperson was Bryan Velez and I found him to be very knowledgeable and friendly, and he made my first time car shopping experience at Greentree easy and comfortable. Thanks for everything!

Bryan Velez

Greentree Toyota responded

Hello Michelle, we appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with Bryan! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

September 05, 2018

"Great experience at Greentree Toyota"

- Patrick

My wife and I walked into Greentree Toyota at 1pm knowing what we wanted. Ray was amazing in setting up the lease, as was Kelvin in executing it. We drove away before closing time in our new car. Very efficient, knowledgeable and friendly staff. We were well taken care of.

Raymond Jimenez
Other Employees : Kelvin De Souza

Greentree Toyota responded

Hi Patrick, thank you so much for your positive comments about Greentree Toyota! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help!