H&H Kia

438 Reviews of H&H Kia

March 23, 2019

"New Optima hybird"

- shikola31

I had a great experience when I visited H&H KIA. I met a gentleman name Brandon and he was very informative about his inventory and had a great personality. Would highly recommend.

Brandon Jarmon
Mar 25, 2019 -

H&H Kia responded

We appreciate you leaving this 5-star review and for recommending Brandon to others!

March 21, 2019

"Perfect is an understatement! So so happy with my Sportage!"

- Tamalam

This is the third Sportage I’ve owned! It is amazing! As is my salesperson, the manager, the finance rep- even the building is friendly!

Alvin Spencer
John Wilson
Mar 25, 2019 -

H&H Kia responded

Thank You for leaving this excellent review! The Sportage is an awesome vehicle and we're glad that you love it as much as we do!

March 20, 2019

" My salesman Malik Sams, was very helpful and informative."

- Binky123

I rate my experience as excellent!!!! Great customer service, they really worked with me. They made purchasing a car simple and easy. I was definitely, a satisfied customer!!

Malik Sams
Mar 20, 2019 -

H&H Kia responded

Thank You for leaving this excellent review! We're happy to hear that you had an all-around 5-star experience at H&H!

March 16, 2019

"New Kia Optima "

- Faha

Just purchased my new Optima from Nozim. He is a great salesman and very knowledgeable. Made my vehicle purchase smoothly and fast. Will recommend to all my friends and family :)

Noz Sharipov
Mar 18, 2019 -

H&H Kia responded

Thank You for leaving this excellent review! We're glad that you enjoyed working with Nozim and we appreciate you recommending him to others!

March 15, 2019

"I bought a Sorento"

- KelliB

In my opinion, Kia is the best dealership around. They are very welcoming and it feels like family when you shop or get service there.

Ethan Anderson
John Wilson
Chris Collins
Zach Harmsen

H&H Kia responded

We appreciate you leaving this 5-star review and we're happy to hear that you had an excellent experience at H&H!

March 15, 2019

"Jerrod Whitaker"

- Chris987

Jerrod was awesome. Before and during my test drive of a Sportage, he listened to what my needs were and did he ultimate best to get me where I needed to be in my new lease. Jerrod was referred to me by a friend and I will definitely be referring him and H&H Kia to anyone looking for a new car. I had multiple bad experiences with Edwards Kia, and Jerrod and H&H were a refreshing and welcome change. Thank you Jerrod for everything you did for me!

Jerrod Whittaker

H&H Kia responded

Thank You for leaving this excellent review! We're pleased that you enjoyed working with Jerrod and we appreciate you recommending him to others!

March 14, 2019

"Excellent "

- David

Keith was simply great to work with. Knowledgeable, professional, and personable. No hard sell, just helpful. Jorge was also exceptional, really knows his stuff, explains complicated items so they are easy to understand.

Keith Morgan
Jorge Escamilla

H&H Kia responded

We appreciate you leaving this excellent review and we're glad that you enjoyed working with our associates at H&H!

March 14, 2019

"Used car purchase and trade-in"

- Logan3Thousand

The entire staff was very helpful and very easy to work with. They answered all questions and were easy to communicate with throughout. They were very accommodating to our schedule.

Sam Sadiq
Jorge Escamilla
Other Employees : Corey (Service)

H&H Kia responded

Thank You for leaving this 5-star review! Our associates always work to keep the buying process simple and hassle-free!

March 11, 2019

"Awesome experience! "

- Randycote

Randy took great care of us and I couldn't have gotten a better salesperson, extremely happy.i will recomend all my friends and family to him.

Randy Edwards
Mar 12, 2019 -

H&H Kia responded

We appreciate you leaving this 5-star review and for recommending Randy to others! Enjoy your new ride!

March 09, 2019

"Telluride!"

- DJF

Shawna in the sales department was efficient, knowledgeable, and helped me get the exact model and equipment package I was seeking on the newly released Kia Telluride! I meant with Micheal in the finance department and was impressed with the the information presented as well as the overall ease of the process. I did not feel pressured at any point of the sale. Several other team members took the time to congratulate me on my purchase. My 10 year old son was with me and I honestly am not sure who was more exited between the two of us! Everyone was nice to him and helped him be a part of the experience too. Plus he got to play Kia Plinko and take advantage of the snack and beverage bar!

Shawna Harvat
Mar 12, 2019 -

H&H Kia responded

Thank You for leaving this excellent review! The Telluride is an awesome vehicle and we're glad that we were able to help you check it out!