Haldeman Subaru

Sales Specialists

February 15, 2019

"Great service"

- DENNISMHARDY Verified Customer

I bring my vehicle which is 14 years old for all repairs and oil changes. The waiting area is supper clean and service is done in a very timely manner.

Paul Goodson

February 12, 2019

"Never disappointed with Haldeman Subaru"

- rjmpl486 Verified Customer

Very accommodating. Fix issues (hasn't been any since I've owned the car). My wait is never more than 1 1/2 hrs. Very comfortable lounge area with coffee, newspapers, and goodies (donuts, bananas, etc.). I have nothing but praise for this dealership.

Dirk Zondag

February 11, 2019

"BLOWN AWAY!!!"

- Juliapriovolos1234

Let me start by saying that as a sales manager for a high-ticket item industry, I was BLOWN AWAY by the professionalism and customer care here at Haldemann Subaru. Not only did Mike Manna (manager) and salesman Kevin approach my boyfriend and I to establish a line of contact, but they made the entire buying process painless and easy. My boyfriend and I live an hour away, and after a dreadful experience at a dealer down the road, we decided to just take a look at the inventory here at Haldemann Subaru. They were closed, but we were looking outside at their used cars . My boyfriend had just totaled his truck so we were stressed beyond belief and losing hope . Mike and Kevin approached us and asked us some questions, gave us a card and eventually led us inside to show us a few cars in their computer system. Exceptional salesmanship and so friendly. After my experience here , I discussed their techniques with my OWN STAFF to show how far the extra mile really does go. Kevin and Mike were able to set us up with a car that admittedly, was a little out of our budget . We were so impressed and trusted them so thoroughly, we pulled the trigger and came back the next day to pick up our 2017 Crosstrek. Thank you Mike and Kevin for your hard work and dedication to our purchase. No matter how far I live, I will be going the extra miles to choose Haldemann Subaru next time because you went the extra mile for us.

Kevin Foreman