Hall Ford Lincoln Newport News

Henry Copeland V, Sales Associate, Hall Ford Lincoln Newport News

Henry Copeland V

Sales Associate

November 11, 2018

"Great experience helping daughter buy a new Fusion"

- Steve

I expect my daughter to place a review but I wanted to share my experience as a spectator. I must say I was very impressed with Nelson McCann and the finance Manager Cameron Womack. Quality people who put together a great deal. This is the first time my oldest daughter purchased a new vehicle on her own. I went with her as I have over 40 years of car buying and car selling experience. For sales Nelson is what everyone should expect from a salesman. Don't push the sale. Let the deal make the sale. I have connections at other dealers and Nelson matched the best deal I could find. I have dealt with some struggling salesmen in my life that simply hound potential buyers to sell a vehicle. This was such a pleasant experience that I wasted my time assisting my daughter. They treated her great from start to finish. Nelson was even helpful assisting my daughter find a cheaper insurance policy. For anyone seeking to buy a new Ford or Lincoln skip the other dealers in Tidewater and contact Nelson. You will not regret it. Now moving over to finance I can say Cameron was professional and courteous. He performed his job well and was not pushing the usual extended warranty and dealer services as hard as many I have dealt with. My daughter told him up front that the price was at the top of her budget and he was respectful of that. He did attempt to sell the extra features as he was trained but he could see the payment was already stretching her budget. I would like to thank him for pushing the gap insurance. This is something that she did need and was an oversight to me. I am the type that puts 30-60% down on new vehicles so gap is not a concern. For my daughter financing 80% the gap is a good thing. Overall I would rate the experience as EXCELLENT. Thank you Hall Ford Lincoln, Nelson and Cameron.

Nelson McCann
Cameron Oneil Womack

November 10, 2018

"Quick, hassle free transaction "

- Frank76

Did two test drives and wasn't pressured. Hassle free process and very happy with the service and price. All three sales reps were accommodating and respectful.

Evan Cannon
Henry Copeland V
Jared J Stark
C.W. Fitzgerald
Manny Patel

November 09, 2018

"New Raptor Purchase"

- ThomasMorgan45

Hall Ford of Newport News, VA is an awesome dealership. The sales rep Evan helped me out with getting me the best deal he could. They even gave me a great deal on my trade in. I would definitely recommend Hall Ford to anybody looking to buy a new vehicle.

Evan Cannon

Used 2006 Lincoln Town Car, $7729

2006 Lincoln Town Car

Used 2012 Chevrolet Silverado, $19742

2012 Chevrolet Silverado

• Extended Service Hours- Open until 7pm Monday – Friday.
  • Hall Ford’s Exclusive No Strings Guarantee with every New & Used Car Purchased.