Halleen Kia

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Arnaldo Rivera, Sales Consultant, Halleen Kia

"Amazing experience "

- LaurenFox924

Jim was so helpful! I wasn’t expecting to buy a car right now. I was sort of forced from being in an accident where a drunk driver hit me. I had nothing to put down and Jim did everything in his power to help me. I didn’t even think I could afford a new car and he proved me otherwise. This was my first time buying brand new car and I couldn’t be happier. Thank you so much!

Jim McConville
Oleg Gera

January 21, 2019

"Our third Kia from Halleen & always happy with everything!"

- Mary S.

This is our third vehicle from Halleen Kia and working with Arnaldo & once again we are very happy with everything. Arnaldo was very helpful in making time for us with our busy schedules & got us an appointment that worked perfectly. The whole process was explained in detail and moved along very quickly. Arnaldo takes time to answer all of our questions and addresses any concerns we may have, We received 2 phone calls after our purchase asking how everything was going, which is VERY much appreciated. This was our first time working with Matt & he explained things in detail and all of our paperwork was quick & easy! Awesome team!!!! I will always recommend Halleen Kia to our friends & family! LOVING our new Sportage!

January 21, 2019

"Arnaldo made the whole process very easy and was very helpfu"

- LindaU

I gave this rating because Arnaldo and Matt from finance were extremely knowledgeable and helpful with my purchase. Arnaldo stayed within my budget and Finance didn’t push me to get extra coverage because they respected my decision from the last KIA I purchased! All in all a great experience!

New 2019 Kia Sportage, $27780