Hamilton Honda

1,694 Reviews of Hamilton Honda

January 23, 2019

"Excellent Experience"

- HappyHondaCRV

This is our second lease from Hamilton Honda. We were so pleased with the experience the first time, we did not hesitate to become repeat customers. Bob O'Connor was our salesman both times, and Luke Haug our finance manager. They were very helpful with the whole process and with all our questions. Excellent service all around!

Luke Haug
January 21, 2019

"Excellent Experience"

- Kprull

This was the 4th car that I bought from Jeff G. and I would recommend him to anyone. He made the whole process super easy and he delivered on all promises. Luke in finance also made it smooth and got me in and out in a very reasonable amount of time. Thanks guys.

Jeff Gyarmati
Luke Haug
Jan 22, 2019 -

Hamilton Honda responded

Dear Kprull, Thank you for your continued loyalty to Jeff Gyarmati and Hamilton Honda. We appreciate your business and are thrilled that Jeff and Luke made the entire process smooth and super easy. Knowing they delivered on all their promises makes us even more happy, as it affirms our #1 goal which is to Exceed Your Expectations! Thank you again and congratulations on your new Honda! We truly thank you for being such a valued part of the Hamilton Honda family.

January 18, 2019

"Best experience I’ve had! "

- NicoleClyde

Such a great experience. I walked in not expecting to even get a loan and Rob made it happen! Such an easy going guy and not pushy at all. He knew exactly what he was talking about and made this buying process a breeze. Andrew was very friendly and easy to talk to as well. I would suggest this dealership to anyone wanting to buy a car!

Andrew Jones
Jan 19, 2019 -

Hamilton Honda responded

NicoleClyde, We are extremely appreciative of your glowing review about Bob O'Connor and Andrew Jones. Your feedback is valuable to us in so many ways, and it always nice to hear how pleasant, easy going, friendly and knowledgeable our Sales and Finance Team is. We know how important it is to enjoy your experience and feel comfortable with who you are working with. NicoleClyde, We sincerely thank you for choosing Hamilton Honda and congratulate you on your Pre-Owned Honda! We are looking forward to providing you with excellent service for years to come and hope that you come and say hello to our Sales and Finance Team whenever you are here for service. Thank you again!

January 18, 2019

"Scott, Andrew and Chris"

- mclynntom54

Painlesss and almost fun.But can you stop by later and clean the snow off it ??2018 CRV EX ..Black out.Black in.Many high tech features to play with.

Scott McGauvran
Chris Silakoski
Andrew Jones
Jan 18, 2019 -

Hamilton Honda responded

mclynntom54, thank you for your business! We truly hope you are enjoying your 2018 Honda CR-V and are so glad you had a painless experience here! You now have friends in the business for life, so please never hesitate to come in and say hello when you are here for your Car Washes & Oil Changes. Scott McGauvran and Chris Silakoski will always be around to assist you with all of the high tech features whenever you need them. Thank you again for your business and welcome to the Hamilton Honda family. Drive safely!

January 17, 2019

"Sue and Becky were amazing."

- Michele27!

Couldn't have more great things to say about these two. They made buying my new CRV a piece of cake! See them if you are considering a new or used honda. you won't regret it!

Sue Chansky
Rebecca Morone
Jan 18, 2019 -

Hamilton Honda responded

Michele27, thank you for your wonderful and kind words about Sue Chansky and Rebecca Morone. We are pleased to hear they made the purchase of your new Honda CR-V so great. On behalf of the entire team, we sincerely welcome you to the Hamilton Honda family and look forward to continuing to provide you with excellent service throughout your ownership. Thank you again!

January 06, 2019

"Purchase of 2016 Certified Pre-Owned Accord"

- ccafasso

Tony is a warm and personable salesperson who provided great customer service and clear answers to our questions. He provided great guidance that put us at ease during our first car buying experience! The finance manager, Rebecca, gave great guidance on the financing of our car and outlined the benefits of different add-ons. We will definitely return to Tony when it’s time to purchase our next car!

Tony Manno
Rebecca Morone
Jan 06, 2019 -

Hamilton Honda responded

Dear ccafasso, We could not be more thrilled that you received the guidance that you needed during the purchase of your Certified Pre-owned Honda Accord. We know how important it is to be in the hands of personable and thorough professionals throughout every step of your buying process, especially your first one. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we appreciate the time you have taken to share your story. Thank you for your business, congratulations on your Accord, and welcome to the Hamilton Honda family!

January 02, 2019

"New CR-V!"

- rville123

I had a great experience at Hamilton Honda every step of the way. Tony was great as far as taking what we wanted and making it work. He made the test drive informative and enjoyable. All the paperwork was very understandable and he gave us good advice on some decisions for a better auto future. Additionally he really helped me understand the insurance policy and what things i would need to pick up my car. When I came in on pick up day the car was beautifully spotless. Once again Tony outlined all the features. Also, Matthew was very helpful in explaining all the protection plans and giving us a good idea of how much certain packages would cost per month. Driving home with my new car I felt highly satisfied and safe. I would definitely recommend Hamilton Honda.

Tony Manno
Matthew Andrews
Jan 03, 2019 -

Hamilton Honda responded

Dear rville123, Thank you for your positive words and feedback about your recent car buying experience with Tony Manno and Matthew Andrews. Both are extremely dedicated and loyal to serving their clients and exceeding expectations throughout every step of the buying process just like you described. Hearing your story from your point of view is especially rewarding because our #1 priority is your 100% satisfaction. We are thrilled you received such great care and service and were comfortable with our dealership and staff from beginning to end. On behalf of the entire team, thank you for your business and welcome to the Hamilton Honda family.

January 01, 2019

"My First Honda"

- DJB

Joann was the perfect sales rep for me. She asked me what features I was looking for so we had a starting point. She helped me narrow it down and didn't give me the "hard sell" that would have sent me out the door. She explained each feature of the 2018 CR-V I was interested in, showing me how they worked and how they would benefit the way I drive. Joann worked with finance, management and me to get the deal I was looking for. I could tell that she was truly interested in making my car buying experience one that I would be comfortable with. I'd highly recommend asking for Joann if you're looking for a new car!

Joann Yodice
Jan 03, 2019 -

Hamilton Honda responded

Dear DJB, Thank you for taking the time to write your review about your experience with Joann Yodice. It is truly a pleasure to hear how personally invested Joann was in meeting your needs and interests, and how thorough she was in making sure you purchased the perfect vehicle and had a great experience while doing so. Thank you for choosing Hamilton Honda for your first Honda. Our commitment to excellent service does not end at the sale. We look forward to serving you throughout your entire ownership. On behalf of the entire team welcome to the Hamilton Honda family!

December 29, 2018

"Unethical & Lacks Integrity"

- Gianna

Zack supposedly had the manager’s approval on an agreed price for a new car that we were paying cash for. It should have been a simple sale. Upon returning with the paperwork, he informed us that “The computer won’t allow him to process the sale at the agreed price.” He claimed that he needed to increase the price $500.00. I don’t understand it was a simple cash sale. I’ve never been to a dealership where the price was changed once it was agreed upon. I’m very disappointed with their unethical business practices. This is a reflection of their integrity. Sales people are the first impression of the dealorship and leaves an impression about what experience customers may have with the other departments such as service.

Rasaq Musari
Jan 07, 2019 -

Hamilton Honda responded

Dear Gianna, For the impact your initial experience had on diminishing your satisfaction with us, we are extremely grateful for the opportunity you gave us to replenish it. Thank you for accepting the assistance from our management team the day of your review. We are very happy we were able to earn your confidence and trust back and hope you are enjoying your new 2018 Honda Accord LX! We appreciate your feedback, as it contributes immensely to our continued efforts of making every client’s experience positive and rewarding. Thank you for your business, and welcome to the Hamilton Honda family.

December 28, 2018

"New Honda Accord"

- linda

Had a great experience buying a car at Hamilton Honda. Bob O'Connor was great and answered all my questions before buying. Lily, in financing, was very thorough and sweet. All in all an easy process.

Lily Li
Dec 29, 2018 -

Hamilton Honda responded

Linda, thank you for your 5-Star Review and wonderful feedback about Bob O'Connor & Lily Li. We are extremely happy to hear they were both so helpful and thorough during your vehicle purchase. Thank you for your business and welcome to the Hamilton Honda family!

1 - 10 of 1,694 results