Hamilton Honda

655 US Hwy 130, Hamilton, New Jersey 08691 Directions

1,689 Reviews of Hamilton Honda

January 06, 2019

"Purchase of 2016 Certified Pre-Owned Accord"

- ccafasso

Tony is a warm and personable salesperson who provided great customer service and clear answers to our questions. He provided great guidance that put us at ease during our first car buying experience! The finance manager, Rebecca, gave great guidance on the financing of our car and outlined the benefits of different add-ons. We will definitely return to Tony when it’s time to purchase our next car!

Tony Manno
Rebecca Morone
Jan 06, 2019 -

Hamilton Honda responded

Dear ccafasso, We could not be more thrilled that you received the guidance that you needed during the purchase of your Certified Pre-owned Honda Accord. We know how important it is to be in the hands of personable and thorough professionals throughout every step of your buying process, especially your first one. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we appreciate the time you have taken to share your story. Thank you for your business, congratulations on your Accord, and welcome to the Hamilton Honda family!

January 02, 2019

"New CR-V!"

- rville123

I had a great experience at Hamilton Honda every step of the way. Tony was great as far as taking what we wanted and making it work. He made the test drive informative and enjoyable. All the paperwork was very understandable and he gave us good advice on some decisions for a better auto future. Additionally he really helped me understand the insurance policy and what things i would need to pick up my car. When I came in on pick up day the car was beautifully spotless. Once again Tony outlined all the features. Also, Matthew was very helpful in explaining all the protection plans and giving us a good idea of how much certain packages would cost per month. Driving home with my new car I felt highly satisfied and safe. I would definitely recommend Hamilton Honda.

Tony Manno
Matthew Andrews
Jan 03, 2019 -

Hamilton Honda responded

Dear rville123, Thank you for your positive words and feedback about your recent car buying experience with Tony Manno and Matthew Andrews. Both are extremely dedicated and loyal to serving their clients and exceeding expectations throughout every step of the buying process just like you described. Hearing your story from your point of view is especially rewarding because our #1 priority is your 100% satisfaction. We are thrilled you received such great care and service and were comfortable with our dealership and staff from beginning to end. On behalf of the entire team, thank you for your business and welcome to the Hamilton Honda family.

January 01, 2019

"My First Honda"

- DJB

Joann was the perfect sales rep for me. She asked me what features I was looking for so we had a starting point. She helped me narrow it down and didn't give me the "hard sell" that would have sent me out the door. She explained each feature of the 2018 CR-V I was interested in, showing me how they worked and how they would benefit the way I drive. Joann worked with finance, management and me to get the deal I was looking for. I could tell that she was truly interested in making my car buying experience one that I would be comfortable with. I'd highly recommend asking for Joann if you're looking for a new car!

Joann Yodice
Jan 03, 2019 -

Hamilton Honda responded

Dear DJB, Thank you for taking the time to write your review about your experience with Joann Yodice. It is truly a pleasure to hear how personally invested Joann was in meeting your needs and interests, and how thorough she was in making sure you purchased the perfect vehicle and had a great experience while doing so. Thank you for choosing Hamilton Honda for your first Honda. Our commitment to excellent service does not end at the sale. We look forward to serving you throughout your entire ownership. On behalf of the entire team welcome to the Hamilton Honda family!

December 29, 2018

"Unethical & Lacks Integrity"

- Gianna

Zack supposedly had the manager’s approval on an agreed price for a new car that we were paying cash for. It should have been a simple sale. Upon returning with the paperwork, he informed us that “The computer won’t allow him to process the sale at the agreed price.” He claimed that he needed to increase the price $500.00. I don’t understand it was a simple cash sale. I’ve never been to a dealership where the price was changed once it was agreed upon. I’m very disappointed with their unethical business practices. This is a reflection of their integrity. Sales people are the first impression of the dealorship and leaves an impression about what experience customers may have with the other departments such as service.

Rasaq Musari
Jan 07, 2019 -

Hamilton Honda responded

Dear Gianna, For the impact your initial experience had on diminishing your satisfaction with us, we are extremely grateful for the opportunity you gave us to replenish it. Thank you for accepting the assistance from our management team the day of your review. We are very happy we were able to earn your confidence and trust back and hope you are enjoying your new 2018 Honda Accord LX! We appreciate your feedback, as it contributes immensely to our continued efforts of making every client’s experience positive and rewarding. Thank you for your business, and welcome to the Hamilton Honda family.

December 28, 2018

"New Honda Accord"

- linda

Had a great experience buying a car at Hamilton Honda. Bob O'Connor was great and answered all my questions before buying. Lily, in financing, was very thorough and sweet. All in all an easy process.

Lily Li
Dec 29, 2018 -

Hamilton Honda responded

Linda, thank you for your 5-Star Review and wonderful feedback about Bob O'Connor & Lily Li. We are extremely happy to hear they were both so helpful and thorough during your vehicle purchase. Thank you for your business and welcome to the Hamilton Honda family!

December 22, 2018

"Great buying experience "

- Ada1221

I had a great buying experience. This is my third purchase from Hamilton Honda and they treated me well and fairly. Bob and Andrew are both extremely knowledgeable about Honda, the vehicles and their competitors.

Andrew Jones
Dec 22, 2018 -

Hamilton Honda responded

Dear Ada1221, Thank you for your 5-Star rating and review of Bob O'Connor and Andrew Jones. We are grateful for each opportunity you give us to earn your continued business and loyalty. We are glad that they are both extremely knowledgeable and treat you very well, providing you with a great buying experience each and every time you come. That is part of our commitment to being your lifetime dealership! Thank you again, and congratulations on your new Honda!

December 21, 2018

"Deceptive Service Estimates"

- sjr1096

The service estimates this dealership is providing customers fails to disclose the mandatory 10% shop fee which is not disclosed on the original estimate. This is deceptive to customers as the dealership claims this is an industry standard. How can an average consumer be expected to know an automotive industry standard unless it is disclosed in advance. They need to either stop charging the fee, disclose the fee in advance, or charge a fee based on actual utilization.

Jose and Randy Williams
Jan 04, 2019 -

Hamilton Honda responded

Dear Scott J. Rubin, we strive for excellence in communication with our customers, including transparency with all charges relating to services performed. If our team failed to identify this charge upon your visit, we certainly extend a sincere apology, in addition to the immediate refund issued to you. It is just as important to us as it is to you that you feel comfortable and confident doing business with our dealership and we know that transparency is a big part of that. We must reiterate that this is an isolated incident, and disclosing and identifying this standard fee is part of our regular check-in process. We fulfilled our commitment to you and addressed this situation with our Service Team reminding them how very important it is. Scott, we thank you again for bringing this to our attention and are still open and grateful for the opportunity to earn your trust and confidence back. If you should change your mind and be open to talking to us, we would love to hear from you. Respectfully, Jose Velez Service Manager Hamilton Honda

December 15, 2018

"Who's Responsible?"

- John

Dear Mr. Carino I did send three private emails directly to: 1) Mr. Haug, 11-21-18. He failed to respond. 2) Next, Mr. Corlette, 11-25-18, was emailed. And then, 3) Both You and Mr. Corlette, 11-29-18, were again contacted. For clarity in my statement, I requested the “recording” and answers to five questions; along with a follow-up face-to-face meeting. You have posted publicly that I did not respond, but I will close with these messages, and once again, I hope to meet with you soon. Forgive me, but the stock apologies do not adequately address this incident and the individuals involved. Sincerely, John Troy Troy Family SENT: Thu 11/29/2018, 1:47 PM Dear Mr. Corlette, Please check your email inbox. I recently sent a more complete statement of the incident to both you and Mr. Carino. I am awaiting the answers to five questions and a letter of apology from Mr. Haug as indicated. (Please note: Mr. Haug was emailed first and given the opportunity to respond, but he did not.) I appreciate your many attempts to contact me, and hope to have a face-to-face follow up soon. -John Troy Troy Family SENT: Sun 11/25/2018, 9:34 PM Incident Report - Luke Haug, Sales Manager, Hamilton Honda, 11-16-2018.docx (ATTACHED) 17 KB Gentlemen: This message was sent to Mr. Haug. There is currently no reply. I will now be able to follow up with you and others. Respectfully, John Troy Troy Family SENT: Wed 11/21/2018, 11:06 AM Sent from MailIncident Report: Luke Haug, Finance Manager, Hamilton Honda, 11-16-2018, 3:30 P.M. I called to confirm my appointment, mentioned my tight schedule, and arrived on time to pick up my daughter's first car. But it seemed like no one recognized me from the day before. Eventually, I texted the sales consultant who said that Luke Haug, Finance Manager, was presently with a customer. During my wait, I walked around often enough to see Luke at his desk, no customers in sight, on his cell phone, idle. Apparently, Luke didn't like me asking about his schedule. He greeted my daughter and me like two disobedient dogs that he intended to train: “Sit!” he said, pointing to two chairs. We sat. I said softly:”Oh, I get it. You keep us waiting for an hour, but you have the attitude.” He continued yelling; ironically shouting “I am not the one with the attitude!” I told him to lower his voice for the second time. My daughter was visibly shaking in fear. He is a hulking figure who appeared to enjoy this sadistic satisfaction. Proceeding with his menacing manner, he then threatened me: “Listen, this can go one of two ways, fast or slow. That's up to you," “I will get you out of here in six minutes, just be quiet.” Mr. Haug heartlessly held back the paperwork, emasculating a diminutive retiree with disabilities in the presence of his daughter, a shy100-pound high school senior. At this point, I requested that my daughter be taken out of his office, to her new car for final instructions by the sales consultant. Mr. Haug made short work of any explanation, flinging papers at me with a robotic precision. He repeatedly stood up to lean over me, way too close, as I continued to sign. I felt intimidated, thought he might slap me off the back of my head. I asked one question about the “AS IS” clause in one of the documents. Mr. Haug made a vicious teeth-sucking noise, something of a loud, prolonged “TSSSSK,” followed by the insult: “I already told you.” (I’m still not sure.) After an unrelenting spew of contempt, he opened his office door, and then tried to publically fake a friendship with me. Mr. Haug stated that our meeting in his office “was being recorded.” I hope this is true, especially a sound recording that will prove this report accurate. Later that evening, I did my daddy-best to reassure my daughter that this man does not represent Hamilton Honda and that there will be no further hostility, or repercussions. (We are a family of five Hondas.) Presently, my story is half told. I have reached out to the overseers of Hamilton Honda and the neighboring auto world, and intend to follow up with a short story in local print media. I have never been treated so poorly, nor made a public complaint before, certainly not against a fellow working individual. This is not a shake-down for any money or free service. I Want to Ask Hamilton Honda: 1) What background checks were made on this individual? 2) What past history, including employment history, is there to suspect that this is a random, once-in- a- lifetime emotional outburst? 3) What sort of training has he received? Is he not a candidate for a sensitivity training course? 4) What measures has the management of Hamilton Honda taken with this complaint? 5) What discoveries and decisions were made? In addition to these answers, I simply request a formal letter of sincere apology to my daughter (Please, not a form letter.) from Mr. Haug in his own words wherein he cites specific comments and actions which he would now consider insensitive and unprofessional? Surprisingly, what should have been one of my daughter’s fondest memories with her father is now recalled as her first real-life encounter with a grown-up bully and her flight to safety. Further action is pending. Comments are welcome. In the interests of your customers, John Troy

Luke Haug
John Carino
3.0
Horace Corlette
3.0
Dec 31, 2018 -

Hamilton Honda responded

John, Once again we are very sorry for your recent experience. We are tremendously dedicated to providing prompt, professional and gracious service to all of our customers and truly regret that our service failed to meet your expectations last month during your delivery. We wholeheartedly care about and respect all of our customers and are extremely committed to our culture and philosophy of exceeding expectations. We appreciate you taking the time to visit our dealership and speak to us about your experience, as it helped us understand much more than we could have by only reading your review. We hope to have the opportunity to continue to serve you. We would indeed make every effort to restore your confidence and trust in us so we can be your lifetime dealership for all of your automotive needs in Sales, Parts & Service. We cordially welcome you to Hamilton Honda anytime. Please accept our warmest wishes for a Happy and Healthy New Year.

December 13, 2018

"Great Service from Anthony Balsamo & Luke Haug"

- ashley+branden43

Great service as always from Anthony Balsamo (Sales Representative) and Luke Haug (Finance Manager). This was my husband and I's second experience with both of them this year! We appreciated their service so much our first go (a lease in March of this year), that we came back to work directly with them to finance our second car. Prompt, efficient, knowledgeable expertise, and quality service from start to finish. Highly recommend working with Anthony and Luke!

Anthony Balsamo
Luke Haug
Dec 14, 2018 -

Hamilton Honda responded

Dear ashley+branden43, thank you for your continued loyalty to Hamilton Honda! We appreciate your business and recommendations to Anthony Balsamo and Luke Haug. Both Anthony and Luke are extremely loyal and devoted to providing prompt, efficient and genuine service to their clients. They both love what they do and we are so glad that has reflected in the great experience you and your husband had. Thank you again for the wonderful feedback. On behalf of the entire team, thank you for being a valued part of the Hamilton Honda family!

December 12, 2018

"Best of lucky every "

- Rose1984

I come in looking for a car because my car was totaled after hitting a deer and that was after my car got fix because a tree fell on my car this passed few week has not been on my side because bob helped me and got me in a car on Monday morning which was when I had to turn in my loaner car and had not other car to take my son to school and go back forward to work . This guys did a great job and treated me like I was family . So if you need a car go see these guys they will do all they can do to get you in a car .

Andrew Jones
Dec 14, 2018 -

Hamilton Honda responded

Dear Rose1984, Thank you for taking the time to write your review about Bob O'Connor and Andrew Jones. It was a pleasure to assist you during the time that you needed us the most and we are so glad that our team was there for you to count on. We are truly thankful that you selected us as your Honda dealer and are now part of the Hamilton Honda family. Please accept our warmest and best wishes with your vehicle. Thank you again!

1 - 10 of 1,689 results