Harbin Automotive

564 Micah Way, Scottsboro, Alabama 35769

714 Reviews of Harbin Automotive

August 08, 2018

"Second vehicle and same wonderful service"

- BURNS.STEVEN25

This is by far the best dealership I’ve ever done business with. All the people are very friendly and willing to help in any way possible.

Tanner Harbin
Other Employees : Francisco Paz
Aug 09, 2018 -

Harbin Automotive responded

Thank you for your feedback! We highly value customer feedback and we appreciate you taking the time out of your day to share your experience. If you have any automotive needs in the future, we'd be more than happy to be of service again.

August 07, 2018

"Great Experience"

- mstout

The Laura and Loretta on the Quick Lube desk are fantastic and knowledgeable people. I am well satisfied with the service techs performance. Geoff, Chad, and Mark Warren are my favorite persons at the dealership.

Mark Warren
Chad Mcallister
Geoff Vosen
Aug 08, 2018 -

Harbin Automotive responded

Thank you for giving us this awesome review! We do our very best to provide our customers with an enjoyable experience here at Harbin Automotive. To hear that we were able to achieve that with you brings us great joy. We appreciate you taking the time to share how your visit went. Thank you again, we look forward to working with you in the future!

August 06, 2018

"Was all around amazing "

- CAROLANNE.PAINTER91

Wouldn’t wait to go anywhere else for my car needs. Outstanding staff and mechanics. Clean environment everyone is friendly. High quality service! Will always get my business!

Aug 07, 2018 -

Harbin Automotive responded

Thank you for this awesome review! We do our very best to provide our customers with an enjoyable experience here at Harbin Automotive. To hear that we were able to achieve that with you brings us great joy. We hope to see you again soon!

August 06, 2018

"Lincoln zephyr recall"

- trutnfn

My car was taken in on Friday and was ready to be picked up on Saturday! We weren’t expecting the vehicle back until Thursday.

Aug 07, 2018 -

Harbin Automotive responded

Thank you for giving us this review! It’s so great to see that you feel our dealership is a 5-star worthy one. Our staff works very hard to ensure that each and every one of our customers leaves our dealership feeling satisfied and we’re glad we were able to do so with you. Thank you for choosing us, we would be honored to serve you again!

August 03, 2018

"F150 Purchase"

- KHURT8

Walked onto the lot after looking at another dealer. The salesman I met was Devan. He showed me the F150s. I wanted a the 3.5 EcoBoost for towing (my second one). The inventory was getting low but I found an F150 Sport I really liked. Wasnt sure I wanted to buy it that day. They let me drive it to lunch. Came back and bought it. Forgot and left my tow hitch in my trade in. Devan met me after hours to get it for me.

Michael Curry

Harbin Automotive responded

Thank you for this awesome review! We highly value customer feedback and we appreciate you taking the time out of your day to share your awesome experience. We're very pleased to know that Devan took great care of you! We look forward to doing the same with you again.

August 03, 2018

"Purchased 2018 Expedition"

- DSTARLING

After having a “not so pleasant” experience at a dealership in another city, we stopped by Harbin on the way home. Devan Bordner did everything in his power to help us and make us happy. He found the perfect vehicle for us in one day!

Bobby Card
Michael Curry

Harbin Automotive responded

Thank you for the review! We highly value customer feedback and we appreciate you taking the time out of your day to share your awesome experience. We're thrilled to hear that Devan took great care of you and we hope to do the same with you in the future!

August 02, 2018

"First Oil Change "

- BJMCDEVITT

Called for appointment in advance for first oil change on new Ford. Job did quickly and professionally. In & Out as promised. May never shop elsewhere for a new or used vehicle.

Other Employees : Francisco Paz

Harbin Automotive responded

Thank you for giving us this review! We do our very best to provide our customers with an enjoyable experience here at Harbin Automotive. To hear that we were able to achieve that with you brings us great joy. We appreciate you taking the time to share how your visit went. Thank you again, we look forward to working with you in the future!

August 02, 2018

"Devan"

- CJHUT44

Devan seemed to be a very honest person. He made car shopping not so bad. We had been to a number of places, and he made it worth our time. We wasn’t there all day and the sale was easy.

Harbin Automotive responded

Thank you for your review! We highly value customer feedback and we appreciate you taking the time out of your day to share your awesome experience. We're very pleased to know that Devan was able to make your experience with us a great one! If you have any automotive needs in the future, we’d be more than happy to be of service again.

July 31, 2018

"Purchase "

- Anicolehh

Angela and Blake were so easy to work with. I was impressed and very pleased with both of them. Lots of hard work a d time went into my trade. We are so happy with our new purchase!

Angela Owens
Other Employees : Blake Mayes
Aug 01, 2018 -

Harbin Automotive responded

Thank you for your review! We're very pleased to know that both Angela and Blake were able to make your experience with us a great one. If you have any automotive needs in the future, we’d be more than happy to be of service again! We hope you enjoy your new ride!

July 31, 2018

"Oil change"

- JIMPYLESR

Allow appointments to eliminate long waits. I called ahead and was told no appointments necessary not too busy. Arrive to find six ahead of me only two mechanic s work ed during lunch hour. Seemed to be a shortage of workers. The staff and every one i came in contact with all acted in a professional manner.

Aug 01, 2018 -

Harbin Automotive responded

Thank you for your feedback! We do our very best to provide our customers with an enjoyable experience here at Harbin Automotive. To hear that we were able to achieve that with you brings us great joy. We appreciate you taking the time to share how your visit went. Thank you again, we look forward to working with you in the future!