Harbor Nissan - Service Center

1,068 Reviews of Harbor Nissan - Service Center

December 14, 2018

"good service"

- reda

Perfect service within estimate and done in promised time friendly staff and explained what was needed and communicated by phone when needed more input from me.

Dec 17, 2018 -

Harbor Nissan responded

Reda, thank you for the 5 star rating! Thank you for choosing Harbor Nissan and we hope to assist you again soon! Safe travels. Sincerely, Melanie Cochran, Owner Loyalty Manager

November 21, 2018

"Super efficient."

- Susan

No up selling! Fast and easy service. Identified my problem and fixed it. I've never been disappointed and will continue taking my business to them.

Other Employees : Billy morgan
Nov 26, 2018 -

Harbor Nissan responded

Susan, we appreciate the 5 star rating! Thank you for shopping at Harbor Nissan! We look forward to working with you again soon!

November 18, 2018

"Great service"

- boomer

Chance is very good about keeping you informed as to what the techs are doing and what to keep your eye on for the future. And they even washed my car!

Nov 19, 2018 -

Harbor Nissan responded

Boomer, we appreciate the 5 star rating! Thank you for choosing Harbor Nissan, and we look forward to your next visit!

November 18, 2018

"Oil change "

- lbgurley1

I was told my car would be washed as part of my oil change. My car was not washed. I even asked if it had been washed and was told yes. The same bugs were stuck on my car when I saw the front of it this morning. I can’t stand being lied to. Someone may have washed the windshield as it is smeared but that is not a car wash. So disappointed.

Don’t remember
Nov 19, 2018 -

Harbor Nissan responded

lbgurley1, We apologize for the situation you are describing. We never want customers to leave our dealership unsatisfied. We want to make it up to you & owe you a free detail. Please reach out to me directly so that I can make that happen. Thank you & again we apologize. Sincerely, Melanie Cochran Owner Loyalty Manager (941) 629-1171 ext 237

November 04, 2018

"Service here is fantastic. "

- rbethea59

The crew at HARBOR NISSAN treats you like family. They also have the best prices in town. They do a complete check on the Vehicle.

Melanie Cochran
Steve Negoshian

Harbor Nissan responded

We're happy to hear that we were able to earn your 5 Star Rating, Rbethea59! Our goal is to make every customer's experience a great one here at Harbor Nissan. Safe travels!

October 20, 2018

"Excellent service. Quality care"

- Martha West

The salesman was very attentive and well qualified with his job. All of the employees were very helpful.and courteous. They went out of there way to make sure that I was comfortable with the offer.

Jason Gorman
Mike Longo
Matt Onyemaechi
Frank Celozzi

Harbor Nissan responded

We appreciate the 5 star rating, Martha West! Thank you for choosing Harbor Nissan and please let us know if we can assist you with anything else.

October 14, 2018

"Awesome experience."

- John

During this service Tim was awesome and very knowledgeable about the service I had obtained. The customer service was amazing. I would recommend buying and having a vehicle serviced here!

Tim Counihan

Harbor Nissan responded

Thank you for the positive rating, John! We greatly appreciate the recommendation and hope to see you again soon!

October 07, 2018

"New fobs"

- golfer5093@comcast.net

Terrific as usual! Efficient, friendly service is the norm at this dealership. Will continue to use this service department in the future! People are superb!

Steve Negoshian

Harbor Nissan responded

Golfer5093, Thank you for the 5 star review! We appreciate you for choosing Harbor Nissan & we look forward to working with you again in the future.

September 25, 2018

"Great Service Experience "

- patfra

The folks at Harbor Nissan were very attentive to my needs. I had to get a service completed on my Armada and as I was driving in they were walking up to my car. The service was completed within an hour without an appointment as I waited.

Tim Counihan
September 13, 2018

"Fast, friendly, affordable "

- Micwrite

For such a simple procedure I was treated like royalty. I came in unannounced to get my tires rotated. Just about anyone, myself included, can rotate tires, but the attitude toward customer service was better than anyone.

Richard Bethea