Harte Nissan

Lease Specialist

March 14, 2018

"Excellent Sales Consultant!"

- Barbara Gabriele

La Quea Rayon could not have been more pleasant - I thoroughly enjoyed working with her, her enthusiasm and knowledge of the NIssan line was apparent - and felt no pressure what so ever. Her patience with me when I had her going over the controls in the car for the third time - was genuine. Thanks for making this a pleasant experience! The one negative... was with the paper work. Fix your printer or print to another one! The pages of documents for my files have blots of printer stains - I had to scan and send to someone - very unprofessional looking - I would have rather had clean documents simply scanned to me. Not okay. But most importantly - I love the car!

LaQuea Rayon

March 12, 2018

"Great purchasing experience of a 2017 Rogue"

- catera99

I enjoyed working with the HARTE Nissan group. I had the best experience our salesman Zach Miller. I love the no pressure and Zach was there for any questions I had. I had a great experience that my son brought a 2017 Rogue as well. And we have recommended several people to HARTE Nissan...

Zach Miller

January 18, 2018

"Amazing Service"

- taylor77

I had the pleasure of purchasing a car from Harte. Thank you Arnold, you made my experience amazing. Loving the new ride. You answered all my questions honestly and didnt try to pressure me into a sale. Thank you so much!!!!

Arnold