Hatchett Hyundai East

906 Reviews of Hatchett Hyundai East

May 18, 2018

"Great buying experience!"

- Leslie Burghart

Buying this new 2018 Santa Fe was one if the easiest car purchases we have experienced! Lisa was awesome and worked to make us happy and get us exactly what we wanted! Eric was awesome and patient as there is a lot of perks on this car to learn! Loving the new ride!!

May 18, 2018

"Totally satisfied customer."

- Kevin

My car was declared a total loss and came to look for a new vehicle. Wasn't hounded by sales personal. When I decided on a vehicle Steve, Lisa and the rest of the Hatchett Hyundai team made the transition into my new vehicle an easy process. I never felt pressured that I had to purchase a vehicle from the dealership.

May 14, 2018

"2018 Peacock blue Tuscon :)"

- Barb1433

I had worked with Steve Parrett on my previous 2015 Tuscon so when I decided I wanted to attempt to trade up to a 2018 Tuscon I knew that I would be contacting Steve. I had stopped in in March to just look and Steve was great but I was just not quite ready. Come May I decided it was time I emailed Steve and we made an appointment to come in and do a test drive and see what kind of deal we could do. Well I did test drive loved it and said lets do it!! I mentioned to Steve that I really liked my finance person from my 2015 purchase so he made it happen that Jeremy Koehn could help me on my 2018. Steve and Jeremy were both very patient answering any questions I might have to make the buying experience great!! Thank you so much!!

"No Hassle"

- JGriffin

Dalton helped me out and made the whole process less stressful than normal. My wife and I will absolutely seek out his help in the future.

Dalton Scherer

"Smooth Transaction"

- Nivas Suru

Kyle Henning and Jeremy Koehn made our purchase really smooth. Unlike other dealers they don't sell the car for business. They make you feel warm and make the purchase smooth. Really enjoyed working with them.

Other Employees : Kyle Henning
May 13, 2018

"Smooth and enjoyable"

- ty1986

Zac helped me out with new purchase/trade in. He and the rest of the team made the process more enjoyable than some other car shopping experiences I’ve witnessed. Despite the shop being super busy with customers all coming in at about the same time I did—I never felt like I was in a queue awaiting someone to assist me. Was surprised how quick it was despite the busy circumstances and despite my hundreds of questions.

Other Employees : Zac Wiggins, cannot recall other name
May 04, 2018

"Smooth Purchase!!!!!!!!"

- Tener

This was a wonderful car buying experience. Normally the purchase of a vehicle causes anxiety, with this purchase there was no anxiety. Thank you Steve Parrett .. This experience was so smooth that i will definatly be back to Hatchett Hyundai east to see Steve when it comes to my next purchase..

May 03, 2018

"Another Awesome Experience!"

- JLHG

This is the third car we’ve purchased from Hatchett Hyundai. The experience gets better every time. It doesn’t matter what you’re buying or how much you’re spending, you get treated like you’re the best and only customer. The sales process was simple and swift. Jaimie knows his stuff and helped me get exactly what I wanted. Lisa made the financing process a breeze and Jack kept me up to date on when my car would arrive. When I showed up to get my car, it was on the showroom floor, which was pretty impressive. How many people get to drive their car off the showroom floor? Details and service like this really make the difference to me. I’m a customer for life!

Jaime Ortiz
May 01, 2018

"Great sales team"

- satisfiedcustomer

I worked with Jack Stevens, Steven Johnson, and Lisa Rouse to finalize the purchase of a Kona. The Hyundai family was very helpful in helping me chose a car. If you are considering purchasing a car, I highly recommend purchasing from the Hatchett team.

Other Employees : Steven Johnson, Lisa Rouse
April 29, 2018

"Great buying experience "

- Becky J

Steve Johnson was fantastic to work with - a five star salesman! From the beginning of our search to closing the deal on our new Hyundai, he treated us with respect. He was helpful, knowledgeable and allowed us the time to make a decision on a vehicle that fit us best. It was great not to be pressured into a sale. He really cared about our satisfaction. Jack Stevens and Lisa Rouse kept our satisfaction going as we finished the purchase. What a wonderful all around experience!

Other Employees : Steve Johnson