Hatchett Hyundai East

Lisa Rouse

November 16, 2017

"Fast and easy "

- Adamsnewsonata

Matt is really laid back and easy to work with. I was able to do a lot of the prep work for my new lease via email and when I got there to pick up the car was in and out!

Matt Gerstner

November 09, 2017

"Wonderful."

- Kaytelyn Brummett

I have bought my last 4 vehicles from this dealership. I have dealt with a few different salesmen, and all have been wonderful, the last salesman I dealt with was Canyon and he was very professional and he was able to get everything done in a timely manner. I have dealt with Jeremy for all 4 of my vehicles and he is always wonderful. I recommend this place to anyone I ever know looking for a vehicle.

Canyon May
Chris Hott

November 09, 2017

"New car purchase"

- Linda Moore

Jaime Ortiz, Cary Lubbers and Jeremy (the great number cruncher), we're all great to work with. I was very happy with my car buying experience and drove out in a new 2018 Sonata. Other purchases at other dealerships had left me a bit gun shy but this team were relaxed and made my experience really pleasant. Will definitely pass the good word to my friends. Also service dept. has proven competent and easy to work with on my other cars.

Cary Lubbers