Hatchett Hyundai West

New & Pre-Owned Sales Professional

November 16, 2017

"Hyundai Tucson Purchase"

- dracul262 Verified Customer

John was very pleasant, good listener and helped me very much in getting my new car. This my 3rd Hyundai purchase. My daughter also purchased 2 cars from Hatchett Hyundai.

November 16, 2017

"Better than I could of ever Imagined"

- chelmers0714 Verified Customer

My name is Courtney Helmers and I recently bought a 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport. And I just wanted it to be known how much I appreciated all the service I recieved while I was there. It most certainly wasnt the ‘dreaded’ ‘hassling’ type experience i was expecting when buying a new car. My saleaman Bill Stout Was so down to earth gave me all the facts about different cars available to me and never once made me feel pressure which I CANNOT tell you how much I appreciated and actually made me want to buy from Hatchett. The Finance guy with the cool 😎 Accent . He was just amazing , so down to earth and really HELPED me. He actually took the time to educate me and gave me priceless information aboout how to better my credit as well as key things to look for when buying a car. I was so impressed with my seevice I will absolutely be reccomendong Hatchett Hyaundai West . Thank you please pass along my appreciations.

Kurt Bull
Other Employees : Finance guy with accent , kurt bull???

November 14, 2017

"Fantastic experience for my second purchase here."

- Ken Vetter

Fantastic guys Bill (and Kurt) were to deal with. Bill was super knowledgeable, super friendly, very honest and made our car buying experience very pleasurable, and I hate car shopping!! I've already had a few after purchase questions and he's been nothing but prompt and super helpful. I'll do more car buying here and send some friends his direction as well!!

Other Employees : Kurt Bull