Hawthorne Chevrolet

Robert DeSimone

Sales & Leasing Specialist

"Good service as usual "

- danphilut Verified Customer

Good service as usual, job was finished before the time i was told it would take. Waiting area was fine too. Would recommend to others.

"Consistent great service"

- Freckles1 Verified Customer

Mike got my daughter’s car in for service promptly and fixed and back on the road in a day. Always great service with Mike!

Mike Rivera

"A little disappointed "

- bschaumb Verified Customer

I’ve been using Hawthorne Chevrolet for 11 years and have been mostly very satisfied with their service. I went in for an oil change and tire rotation was included in the service. I also asked to have the brakes checked because they were making a strange noise. I was assured that the brakes were OK but when I asked what the noise was I was told it was just highway noise. I know the difference between highway noise and something I’ve never heard before. Also I can’t be sure the tires were rotated because my monitor showed the same degree of lack of inflation that it showed before I brought the car in. When I brought this to their attention they simply added air they simply to some of the tires and didn’t address the fact that the tire pressure hadn’t been checked. These issues make me wonder about the quality of service I’m getting and I have to question whether I will return to Hawthorne Chevrolet in the future.

Mike Rivera