Hayes Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Lawrenceville

Deborah Ray, sales, Hayes Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Lawrenceville

Deborah Ray

sales

October 19, 2017

"Scott was very cordial, attentive and knowledgeable"

- Richard

Scott was very knowledgeable on the vehicle that I was interested in and made sure that I was familiar with all of the features that the vehicle had. He made sure that it was rechecked and ready to be delivered. Ernest Clarke made sure that I received the best financing available.

Scott Webster
Ernest Clarke
Dusty Hayes

October 18, 2017

"Very Satisfied Customer"

- Donna

Very satified with the service and extra steps taken to ensure the vehicle I found advertised online once confirmed available remained available until I was able to make it to the Dealership later that evening. I was running a little late and called to let Mr. Moody know I would be a little late and he made sure the car keys were pulled so I could view the vehicle when I arrived. The price and condition of the vehicle was excellent and just as noted in the advertisement....no surprises! Of course it was it was sign/sealed and purchased! Loving my 2017 Dodge Challenger/SRT!!!! Thanks! Donna

Dearci Moody

October 13, 2017

"A+++ Service"

- edith

I bought a car from Kim Porter, last year. I had a small problem,and she went above and beyond to help me- I was informed that she is no longer at Hayes, so I expected a voicemail and a call back ( that never comes) wrong!! She remembered me, helped me, and even referred me to her co-worker Scott at Hayes for my future purchase. Integrity at its best. Thank You Hayes, for hiring wonderful people. being elderly, I appreciate customer service.

Kim Porter