Hayes Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Lawrenceville

719 Duluth Highway 120, Lawrenceville, Georgia 30046

Paul Sanguedolce, Sales and Leasing Professional, Hayes Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Lawrenceville

Sales and Leasing Professional

Deborah Ray, sales, Hayes Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Lawrenceville

Deborah Ray

sales

December 08, 2018

"Paul & Hayes were awesome!"

- CoyeB

When I walked into Hayes, Paul Sangueldolce was nothing but helpful. He helped me narrow things down to the exact truck that I wanted, and then worked tirelessly to get me the right deal. The entire process was smoother than I thought possible. I can't thank Paul enough!

December 06, 2018

"Greatest customer service ever"

- Rleigh

JP was very nice to my family and I on our visit to the dealership and he was also very knowledgeable and knows his business and has helped many of my co workers get vehioand was a blessing to work with. Also, the finance manager Magdalena brought everything together and got me a great deal on the car that I wanted with great incentives! She’s a awesome woman with a beautiful personality and is known as the Michael Jordan 😎 at what she does. I would recommend everyone to Hayes Chrysler Dodge and Jeep.

JP Kim
Magdalena Babiarz

December 04, 2018

"Quick and Painless"

- Rhoadie

I got up front price no haggling and was in and out in under a few hours. I did not feel like I was being taken advantage of. They offered additional but didn’t push or guilt you in to it.. I said no and that was the end of it.

Other Employees : Adrian