Hayes Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Lawrenceville

Amit Shaker

Tory  King, Service Advisor, Hayes Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Lawrenceville

Tory King

December 12, 2017

"Outstanding service from friendly staff"

- Paulrotc

JP was great! He took his time with us, helped us through the process and even provided personal experiences when it came time to decide on our new vehicle. He was attentive to our needs and compassionate to our financial position. All of the staff was extremely friendly and worked hard to make the deal happen for us. I will definitely look here first when it comes time to buy another vehicle.

JP Kim

December 12, 2017

"My experience "

- Delle25

This dealership is by far the best I've ever dealt with and mr.kieth perkins was straight forward with everything, he took care of me and my car crises, I recommend everyone to go to this dealership! Ask for Keith perkins ,you won't regret it!.

Keith perkins

December 09, 2017

"They don't care about the sale, they value relationship."

- ChadP27

First off, I've bought many cars and I've had the gamut of experiences with car dealerships. I was referred to Hayes by a few friends and everything they told me was true! The staff at Hayes truly care about customer care/relationship and not just making a one-time sale. Upon arrival I was greeted outside before I even entered the building. My sales guy JP was the best! He made me feel like family immediately, I never felt pressure to look at or buy anything! They had tons of vehicles to choose from and gave me a fair trade-in value for my wife car which had almost 200K miles. I can't say enough about JP and the rest of the staff! No question where I'll go when I need to purchase my next vehicle.

JP Kim