Hayes Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Lawrenceville

719 Duluth Highway 120, Lawrenceville, Georgia 30046
Call (770) 738-2066

1425 Reviews of Hayes Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Lawrenceville

June 16, 2018

"Such an amazing experiance "

- Court

I just wrecked my brand new one week old car Wednesday.... I came in Friday and they got me in a brand upgraded version for a cheaper monthly payment all said in done within 3 hours !!! They are simply amazing at what they do and do not push you !!!

Jun 18, 2018 -

Hayes Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Lawrenceville responded

Thank you for your purchases and positive review. We are glad you are safe after the wreck. Enjoy your new vehicle from Hayes!

June 15, 2018

"Good Service Department"

- oldtiger1936

Have been using this dealership for over 25 years and have always been treated fairly and they have stood behind their work. You can look but personally I do not believe you will find a better dealer service department for Chrysler vehicles!

Charles Cox
Jun 18, 2018 -

Hayes Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Lawrenceville responded

Thank you for your business over 25 years and your positive review. We greatly appreciate them both.

June 13, 2018

"Excellent staff no pressure handled quickly and efficiently"

- emmy1009

As a senior citizen I was expecting to be pushed in my decision. Not so. Well explained and worked to get me the best deal. Would definitely use this dealer again and refer my friends to them.

Tory King
Jun 14, 2018 -

Hayes Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Lawrenceville responded

Thank you for your purchase and positive review. We greatly appreciate them both. Enjoy your new vehicle from Hayes!

June 09, 2018

"A very pleasant customer experience at Hayes ."

- Kossiwa18

I like this dealership. They make you feel at home. The sales professional Paul Sanguedolce was very helpful. And so was the finance manager Magdalena. They guided us through the whole process and provided good advices.

Magdalena Babiarz
Jun 10, 2018 -

Hayes Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Lawrenceville responded

Thank you for your purchase and positive review. We greatly appreciate them both. Enjoy your new vehicle!

June 05, 2018

"Very professional experience"

- rocketman

Paul is a very personal guy. When I purchase another vehicle, I will contact him first. Everything went very smooth and easy. Thank you Paul.

Other Employees : Tim Hayes, Stephen Weatherly
Jun 05, 2018 -

Hayes Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Lawrenceville responded

Thank you for your purchase and positive review. We greatly appreciate them both. Enjoy your new vehicle from Hayes and Welcome To The Family!

May 28, 2018

"Car buying easy."

- CAS1221

Paul S. is a great salesman and really worked hard to get us in to a Pacifica we love, with the payment we need. Everyone was kind and made the experience as hassle free as possible. We would absolutely return to Hayes and work with Paul again.

May 29, 2018 -

Hayes Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Lawrenceville responded

Thank you for your purchase and positive review. We greatly appreciate them both. Enjoy your new Pacifica!

May 26, 2018

"Easy as pie working with Paul! "

- SkinnerFam

Paul was fab-o! He was genuine & understood our needs.He worked so fast & efficiently we were both super satisfied. He did not change numbers at the last minute nor negate any of our verbal agreements. He valued our time like a great businessman! I will definitely refer friends to Hayes & more specifically to Paul. Hayes has one up on their competition by actually GIVING THE CUSTOMER WHAT THEY WANT! We appreciate it!

May 28, 2018 -

Hayes Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Lawrenceville responded

Thank you for your purchase and positive review. We greatly appreciate them both. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle!

May 22, 2018

"#jeeplife #jeepgirl #aloha "

- #jeepgirl

Buying this Jeep was not on my agenda while home from work and school(travel for work and graduate student). However, after my other vehicle went into the shop again I knew it was time to get out of it and upgrade to something reliable(my other vehicle was in the shop more than I drove it, in the amount of time owned it of 3 years). Paul, our salesman made our experience more than enjoyable. Paul went above and beyond to ensure I was satisfied of what I bought. My boyfriend and I are headed back to the Hawaiin islands and this Jeep Wrangler will be a perfect fit for us. We love off roading, camping, and exploring...this wrangler more than fits our bill! We love it!!! We can not thank Paul enough for his expetional customer service! Thank you and Aloha, Aaron & Lisa

Other Employees : Brian Wehunt
May 22, 2018 -

Hayes Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Lawrenceville responded

Thank you for your purchase and positive review. We greatly appreciate them both. We hope you enjoy your new Jeep!

May 14, 2018

"Outstanding Class A service"

- Oleblue68JW

My wife and I purchased a Jeep Wrangler Sahara from Hayes in Lawrenceville. From the moment we walked into the dealership everyone was friendly and professional. Starting with the salesman Mr Paul Sanguedolce who never pressured us into buying a vehicle. When it came time for service. We got outstanding professional service from Mrs. Sandy Greene and Mr Mike Paige. They both keep us updated and explained everything about the service to our Jeep! Will definitely remain a customer to Hayes. Thanks to everyone up front and behind the scenes at Hayes.!!! Thanks Joseph and Rita Regan

Other Employees : Sandy Greene & Mike Paige
May 14, 2018 -

Hayes Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Lawrenceville responded

Thank you for your purchase and positive review. We greatly appreciate them both. Enjoy your new Wrangler from Hayes!

May 07, 2018

"Fast and Excellent in Every Way"

- Daniel D

We made the decision to go to Hayes Dodge in Lawrenceville the night before we made our purchase for the simple fact they they had 1 vehicle (2013 Dodge Durango) that we were interested in. We contacted Hayes and were put in touch with Paul. We explained where we lived which was 2 hours away and asked Paul if he could hold the vehicle until we got there, which he understandably did considering our distance situation. Upon arrival to the dealership we were met with probably the most caring staff an owner could ask for, Paul was in a meeting but once we arrived he excused himself to help us and ensure that we were given a full and thorough walk-around with the Durango we came to see. My wife and I were short on time due to our oldest child being in school and had to make quick work of what is normally a long process, however, there is not much we could do but instead were reliant on the staff from Hayes dealership and let me tell you what, Paul didn't disappoint. Not only did Paul understand our need to get back to our area but was running around juggling multiple items at a time to ensure we were given the best deal possible. Needless to say Paul helped us walk out of Hayes dealership with not only a beautiful "new" vehicle but also a great buying experience, one that may likely prove to bring us back when we are ready to buy a brand new vehicle in a few years. Thank you to Paul and the rest of the Hayes staff for giving us VIP treatment in a timely and efficient manner. Sincerely, Daniel

May 07, 2018 -

Hayes Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Lawrenceville responded

Thank you for your purchase and positive review. We greatly appreciate them both. Enjoy your new Durango!

1 - 10 of 1,425 results