Headquarter Mazda

Steven Bradley, Used Car Sales Manager, Headquarter Mazda

Steven Bradley

Used Car Sales Manager

May 14, 2018

"Great car buying experience!"

- WayneGee

Rick Sandford was super helpful in this process. From prompt phone calls and text communication to providing the information needed to evaluate trim level and options to hitting all the timing marks in the process, Rick nailed each one. NO PRESSURE! Was very knowledgeable, easy going and pleasant, which works well for my wife Sue and me. Best car buying experience of my life and I owe it all to Rick and the team at Headquarter Mazda! Thanks Rick!

May 11, 2018

"Excellent experience "

- Teedee

My husband and I were looking for an affordable and safe car for our daughter. Our salesperson,Rick, was very helpful. He was very knowledgeable and very patient while we decided on what vehicle to purchase. We’ve had Mazda cars before and this experience will keep us loyal to Mazda. We love the car but the experience is what we will remember most! Great Job!

May 09, 2018

"Great service"

- Jeppetto

Good people that respect your time while not sugar coating anything. Honestly the best buying experience I have ever had. Rick was great through the whole process. I will definitely return for my next car.

Steven Bradley