Hello Subaru of Temecula

Directions

By Type

Showing 185 reviews

February 03, 2023

They don’t do markups! They are good salespeople but not to pushy. Service, and customer relationships are great. More

by jakedoan3
January 31, 2023

They are friendly and professional. The waiting area is very comfortable and dogs are welcomed! More

by Wewillie55
Feb 03, 2023 -

Hello Subaru of Temecula responded

Hello! Wow! Look at all those stars! Thank you for this wonderful review. We appreciate you taking the time to write this review, allowing our service team to see how we did. Your feedback is essential to our team and helps us to provide exceptional customer service to our customers. We love our furry friends, who are always welcome at our Subaru stores. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. We are happy to help you!

Feb 03, 2023 -

Wewillie55 responded

My pleasure!!

January 28, 2023

I was very impressed with the customer service and how quick and easy the process went. More

by danielsifuentes2022
Trade-in Experience
Michelle, Reputation dotcom
Feb 01, 2023 -

Hello Subaru of Temecula responded

Hello Daniel, We strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Hello Subaru of Temecula. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

January 25, 2023

They are always super easy to work with and very honest. Love that they sent me a video of my inspection so I could see everything via POV More

by RxR
Helder
Feb 01, 2023 -

Hello Subaru of Temecula responded

Hello, Thank you for this positive review. We strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see that this is just what you experienced. Thanks again for the recommendation, and have a fantastic day! We appreciate your business and trust in us at Hello Subaru of Temecula.

January 24, 2023

The clerk was very efficient and polite. Explained what the maintenance would be. I was led to believe it would be complimentary but wasn’t. More

by Mlanderson2041
Jan 26, 2023 -

Hello Subaru of Temecula responded

Hello, Thank you for all the stars you provided on this review! We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

January 23, 2023

The maintenance dept is very quick, thorough and Percise. I actually had a good time while my car was getting an oil change. HELLO SUBARU More

by Lupe
Jan 25, 2023 -

Hello Subaru of Temecula responded

Hi Lupe, Thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review about our service department. We surely do not take your business for granted. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help! We appreciate your business and trust in us here at Hello Subaru of Temecula.

January 21, 2023

Hello Subaru is the best! I bought my subie from them in 2018. I recently had to take it in to be serviced. Their expert care and amazing customer service will have me coming More

by Roxxy
Bryan and Evelyn in Service , Reputation dotcom
Jan 25, 2023 -

Hello Subaru of Temecula responded

Hi Roxxy, Thank you for letting our team know how Bryan and Evelyn did on your recent visit to Hello Subaru of Temecula. We love to hear about our customers receiving superb customer service. We appreciate your trust and your business for your service needs. We are always happy to assist you if anything else arises. Take care!

January 18, 2023

Everything was great. The employees are all super friendly and my car at its oil and tires changed quickly. I highly recommend this dealership. Thank you Lee for everythin More

by Patricia
Finance Experience
Lee at the service Desk and Michael the porter, was just a very nice young,man. , Reputation dotcom
Jan 27, 2023 -

Hello Subaru of Temecula responded

Hello Patricia, Thank you for this kind review! We appreciate your taking the time to write us about your recent experience with us at Hello Subaru of Temecula. Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and we are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

January 11, 2023

Hello Subaru is top notch with customer service! We appreciate their professionalism and attention to detail. Bryan was excellent throughout the process. We would highly recommend Hello Subaru! More

by joboo
Bryan, Reputation dotcom
Jan 18, 2023 -

Hello Subaru of Temecula responded

Hello Joboo, Thank you kindly for this stellar review! We appreciate your feedback and enjoyed reading about the excellent customer service that Bryan provided you. We are grateful for the recommendation and look forward to seeing you soon!

January 02, 2023

After much frustration, the ONLY person who helped resolve our appointment scheduling and such was Eric the service manager!! In my opinion, he was your only saving grace!!! More

by rmp75
Eric Kelly, Reputation dotcom
Jan 05, 2023 -

Hello Subaru of Temecula responded

Thank you for taking the time to provide your review. We take your comments seriously & appreciate the input. We apologize for the problems surrounding your appointment. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused. We look forward to serving you again in the future. Please feel free to contact me at 951-553-2050 if you have any further questions or concerns. You can also email me at eric.kelley@helloautogroup.com