Hempstead Ford Lincoln

Ad agency

May 18, 2018

"Great experience "

- Me

We walked into the Hempstead Ford Lincoln Dealership not really sure we would find what we were looking for. Then ,we met Evan Boucaud ,he made us welcome and comfortable from the beginning to the end of our search .Evan was caring and knowledgeable he knows his product and made us confident we would make the right choice.After answering all our questions and addressing our concerns we purchase our Lincoln MKX. Thank you Evan you went above and beyond our expectations.

Evan Boucaud

May 15, 2018

""Frank treated us like family""

- Anna

My daughter needed a car, we called an uber and the driver told us to go this particular Ford dealership. I am so glad we listened to him. Every statement he made was true .. the staff was kind, courteous and helpful. We walked came in at 11:00am, when we told Frank what we wanted he did all the research, came back with a price and we gave him the go ahead. He told my daughter and I to go get something to eat and come back in two hours when we told him we took an uber there he looked at us and said come back in one hour. We did and everything was ready!!

Frank Romeo and The Finance guy Tony I forgot his last name.

May 12, 2018

"Great service"

- Jesus17

Went there just to look at cars and was helped by one of there salespersons there Karen. She was extremely nice and informative about the cars I was looking at. She gave me a great deal that I couldn’t say no to and leased the car that day. Everyone there was friendly and if you go there definitely go see Karen.

Karen