Henderson Nissan

Lee Bueno, Internet Sales Manager, Henderson Nissan

Lee Bueno

Internet Sales Manager

September 08, 2018

"Great service and assistance!"

- Butlers

Adonis was a very helpful and patient Sales Executive- especially as I had so many questions having come from overseas. Adriana kindly went through all the vehicle’s controls and functions which was quicker and more pleasant than studying the handbook. Kevin completed the paperwork swiftly and efficiently. Thank you!

Adonis Cardero
Adriana Gonzalez
Kevin Aviles
Jimmy Venegas

August 30, 2018

"Great service"

- jeyutuc

Great service. Henderson Nissan always provides such a high level of customer satisfaction. They always give us a sense of relief about our cars, and the checks are always so comprehensive.

SHANE SCHNEIDER

August 28, 2018

"Service Review 2017 Nissan Rogue - Zim"

- AgnesZim

The Service Department is always in order; however, I'm assuming that because this is the only Nissan Service Department in the area, the waiting period is extremely long. The people in the Service Department work at warp speed, but the system as it exists is broken. I have no choice but to go to this particular Nissan because of it's convenient location. If I had another choice, I would take it only because of the long wait...certainly not because of the very good service. Also, there is always so much confusion when I pick up my car after service is completed. It seems that either my car cannot be located, or no one sees me standing there so I am ignored by the person(s) who are responsible for retrieving my serviced car. Once my car is driven up to me, it appears that the Nissan representative's responsibility is "over and done"....heaven forbid if I should have a question or need help adjusting the screen on my dashboard...which is NEVER returned to where it was when I left the car for service. Admittedly, when I can get the attention of someone to assist me with the dash screen, that person is always very accommodating.

New 2018 Nissan Maxima, $33925