Hendrick Honda

Jess Johnson

June 03, 2017

"2017 CRV purchase"

- LLinCharlotte

I just bought a 2017 Honda CRV from Jess Johnson at Hendrick Honda. The car is awesome, but working with Jess made it a standout experience. I was really dreading going into a dealer and the whole new car buying process in general. But about two years ago I got a recommendation from a friend who bought her car from Jess. I met her briefly for a test drive but wasn't ready to buy and she was respectful of my timeline. Fast forward to May of 2017. I was finally ready to trade in my old 2002 Accord. I scheduled an appointment with Jess one evening after work. She is a great listener, patient and answered all of questions - no matter how silly they seemed to me. She and her team presented a price I was very happy with. I was out of there in about an hour. The car I wanted was on back order so it was a couple weeks before it came in. The morning I went to pick up my car, all the paperwork was quick and I never felt like I was getting pressured. Jess spent a long time going through things with me and answering my questions. All along the way communication was very clear, I felt heard and my time was respected. The whole team at Hendrick are true professionals. Jess made what I was dreading a truly pleasant and easy experience. Service is really the only thing that differentiates businesses anymore, so you really need to bring your A-game when you’re dealing with consumers. Jess Johnson brings it and I highly recommend her!

Jess Johnson

May 29, 2017

"Made The Difference"

- HondaFan81

I believe the single best compliment someone can receive is that they made a difference. There is no question that Sean Mclane and Jay Levin made a difference and should be commended for their friendly approach, professional support, understanding and hospitality while we were in their dealership. After an entirely different dealership negotiated, made promises and then failed to deliver on them; it was Sean and Jay that stepped and up showed us what the process should be from start to finish with white-glove service. Thanks for stepping up when another dealership left us on the side of the road.

Sean McLane
Other Employees : Jay Levin

April 17, 2017

"I purchased a 2017 Honda CRV/Ex"

- Terri

George worked with me tirelessly to get the exact vehicle I wanted, even though there was not one at the dealership. George took all the.necessary steps to make certain my new car arrived in a timely matter. Also, I had an opportunity to meet and talk with Sean McLane. World Class customer service delivered by George & Sean. 5 Stars ??

Other Employees : George