Hendrick Kia of Concord - Service Center

6 Reviews of Hendrick Kia of Concord - Service Center

May 04, 2018

"Good customer service"

- KikiKia

Took my 2011 Kia Sorento in for oil change/tire rotation after scheduling appointment online. Leah made sure I was to receive the services I requested by going over the work order with me, first. I told her I would wait there while the work was being done. She offered me snacks and said to let her know if I needed anything during my wait. When my car was ready, she went over a couple of things that will need to be addressed,in the future, to keep my car running smoothly. There was no pressure to get the work done immediately. I appreciate that. I'll be contacting her for future scheduling and service needs. Thanks Leah! Great customer service!!

Leah
May 08, 2018 -

Hendrick Kia of Concord responded

Thank you so much! Leah is a wonderful team member. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with us. We look forward to assisting you again in the future.

January 19, 2018

"Incorrect Pricing "

- Britt A.

Please beware! She gives incorrect prices before the service is done!! I called numerous times and she does not call back. After this experience, I will never go back to Hendrick Kia again!

Alex Aponte
Karri Carbon
Other Employees : Oscar
Jan 29, 2018 -

Hendrick Kia of Concord responded

Thanks so much for your feedback on your recent experience at our dealership. We value your feedback and would like the opportunity to speak with you personally. At your earliest convenience, please contact our Retail Operations Manager, David Neumann directly at 704-456-3227. We look forward to speaking with you.

January 06, 2018

"Extremely dependable, courteous, kind, fair, informative !!"

- Kevin324

Extremely dependable, courteous, kind, fair, informative Service Department. Extremely clean and comfortable waiting accommodations with lots of amenity areas. 5 Star Rating across the Board !!

Alex Aponte
Jan 10, 2018 -

Hendrick Kia of Concord responded

Wonderful! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. It means a lot to all of us! We look forward to having you back at Hendrick KIA of Concord in the future.

November 29, 2017

"Vehicle service"

- vaquero75

Very professional and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend this service center, the staff is always looking out for the customers need and explain in detail.

Brandon Bowman
Karri Carbon
Dec 01, 2017 -

Hendrick Kia of Concord responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate the opportunity and look forward to seeing you again here at Hendrick KIA of Concord.

October 12, 2017

"Very formal and knowledgeable "

- Pwilliams

I was having problems with my car as I was driving and nobody could figure it out until now. I will definitely be back to this service department.

Jonathan Stowers
Oct 23, 2017 -

Hendrick Kia of Concord responded

Wonderful! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We look forward to seeing you again here at Hendrick KIA of Concord!

August 13, 2016

"I was treated good in the service when i have my service don"

- tom289

I was treated very good by my sales man Frankie Foy and his management Darren Griffin also Finance Mark Rosekrans . I would recommend my family or friends to buy or lease a car or van from Hendrick Kia . Thank you Frankie and staff .

Frankie Foy