Hennessy Jaguar Land Rover Gwinnett

74 Reviews of Hennessy Jaguar Land Rover Gwinnett

February 15, 2019

"QUALITY IS EVERYTHING"

- MRS. G

This is my first Landrover & because of the superb customer service rendered, thanks to Andrew & Tommy it will not be my last. Gwinnette Jaguar Landrover IS THE BEST! They DELIVER literally! Initially I was just making a purchase & after enjoying my 2019 Range Rover Sport HSE, I realized I made an “investment”. This is one awesome creation of an automobile. Andrew searched for the perfect vehicle, wasn’t pushy and got to know me as a customer & now I am a loyal one. Andrew delivered experience!

Andrew Helin
Feb 16, 2019 -

Hennessy Jaguar Land Rover Gwinnett responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We love knowing that Andrew and Tommy took excellent care of you and got you your dream ride! Enjoy your new ride and come back to see us again soon.

February 09, 2019

"Jeff Slocum..Amazing *****"

- Mattyx

Jeff S thank you for taking the time to help us make our decision so much easier. U R AMAZING 😉 Thank you for your patience

Jeff Keitz
Jeff Slocum
Feb 10, 2019 -

Hennessy Jaguar Land Rover Gwinnett responded

Hello, We appreciate your recent visit as well as the excellent review. Thank you for letting us know how Jeff is performing. Have a great day!

January 19, 2019

"Andrew"

- Jameon

Andrew (our sale representative) was very helpful, knowledgeable, and made our entire experience stress free! I would suggest when going to this particular dealership to ask for Andrew!

Andrew
Jan 20, 2019 -

Hennessy Jaguar Land Rover Gwinnett responded

Jameon, Your feedback for Andrew is an absolute delight to see. Congratulations! Thank you so much for sharing your excellent suggestion. We look forward to any future visits.

January 19, 2019

"Great communication"

- rdrakea

Inquired about a new Land Rover via their website. Great communication, and able to move through several things before going to the dealership. Thanks, Andrew!

Other Employees : Andrew Helin
Jan 20, 2019 -

Hennessy Jaguar Land Rover Gwinnett responded

Thanks for the great 5-star review. We're glad you had a good and productive experience with our dealership. We'll be sure to thank Andrew for you!

January 06, 2019

"Awesome people "

- zbrantley

Mary Cromer, Jeff Keitz and Travis Conely were all super helpful in getting me in the car I wanted. They were more than patient with me and my situation, and they worked hard to get me driving off the lot. They were very helpful and treated me like family. 10/10 would buy another car from this dealer.

Jeff Keitz
Travis L Conely, CPFS
Jan 07, 2019 -

Hennessy Jaguar Land Rover Gwinnett responded

We always strive to provide exceptional customer service to our guests, so it's great to know that Mary, Jeff, and Travis provided this for you! Congratulations on the new ride and we look forward to serving you again!

January 03, 2019

"Great experience "

- Pamela

Thanks to Anita she made purchasing our Jaguar a pleasurably experience! We will definitely come back for our next vehicle One of the best dealerships I have worked with!

Anita Whitten
Jan 04, 2019 -

Hennessy Jaguar Land Rover Gwinnett responded

We work hard to make sure all our customers have a great experience. We’re glad to hear you experienced this! Thank you for the review! Regards, The Customer Care Team

December 29, 2018

"Sold LR I was being after I sent them wire transfer for the "

- Tom

Earlier this week I visited the dealership and was interested in a LR Velar. We agreed on a deal but the dealership would not accept an out of state business check. So I moved on and this morning out of the blue I received a call (from my salesman) saying the vehicle was still available if I was interested. After a short back and forth we agreed on a price and I sent a wire transfer (this time) for the full amount. After I sent the wire I called my salesman and he informed me that someone in the dealership was looking at the same vehicle and if they did not buy it it was mine.! Taken back I said that I had already wired the money and thought that we had a deal??? To cut it short the vehicle was sold out from under me and I would not shop at this dealership!!

Nathan Swanson
Dec 30, 2018 -

Hennessy Jaguar Land Rover Gwinnett responded

Tom, We would like to extend our personal regrets regarding any miscommunication regarding the vehicle you were interested in and the deal that was made. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us so that we may address this situation. We look forward to hearing from you. Best, Customer Care Team

December 28, 2018

"Dreams come true "

- Morochoelio

Solomon and the team really helped me getting my dream car, from the right option to the best financial deal. They really made it very easy... Thanks Solomon!!!

Solomon Edward
Dec 29, 2018 -

Hennessy Jaguar Land Rover Gwinnett responded

Thank you for the amazing review! We love nothing more than knowing that Solomon and the rest of our team provided you with an exceptional experience. Congratulations on your new ride!

December 27, 2018

"Christmas Eve purchase!!"

- Stepheno

Great customer service!!!! Chatted with Mary before flying to Atlanta to test drive.... Mary was extremely professional and had me on the road in about a hour and a half!!! Made it home in time for Christmas Eve!!! Would highly recommend Mary to friends and family!!!

Dec 28, 2018 -

Hennessy Jaguar Land Rover Gwinnett responded

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to share your experience with us! It's wonderful to know that Mary took great care of you and got you on the road just in time for the holidays! Please let us know if there is anything further we can do for you.

December 21, 2018

"Mary is the BOMB!!!"

- fyoung

Mary is one of the BEST saleswomen I have ever come across! I can be very selective, picky or whatever you want to call it, but Mary was VERY patient with me, listened to me, and took what I said and found me the BEST based on my needs. This is my first Land Rover and I love it! If you are ever in the need for a vehicle, she is going to be your GO TO person! Customer Service is A1 and she truly cares, and loves what she does! Thanks Mary!!

Dec 22, 2018 -

Hennessy Jaguar Land Rover Gwinnett responded

Thank you for taking the time to recognize Mary! We're glad that she has earned five-stars from you. We hope to serve you again in the future.