Herb Chambers Audi Brookline

Audi Brand Specialist

October 25, 2018

"Great Experience "

- Abakerharris

I had an excellent experience thanks to my incredible sales agent, Theresa Young, who went above and beyond to make sure my experience was just that, excellent! Theresa you’re a Rock Star!

Theresa Young

October 01, 2018

"2nd chances"

- IRISLUNA7792

Tim Veiga, Thank you for being honest and sincere to us after the misunderstanding between us. Thank you to Max in Service for working on my car

TIM VEGA

August 26, 2018

"Unbelivable "

- Dissapointed

I spoke with several people there about a car they had and let them know I was over two hours away. After getting an email confirmation the night before I was supposed to see the car I took the day off of work. I then had conversations with two people the morning before I headed down. About 2 hours into my ride they called to tell me they couldn't find the car. What a complete joke!! I wouldn't get a car here if they paid me.

Kayla DiPaolo