Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough

Marie Hamilton

January 05, 2019

"All perfect "

- Leandro bovenschulte

Wonderful place , perfect service, excellent vehicles, great prices, exceptional financing, exceptional seller all expcional thanks again for you service David you are really nice person . Thanks all

David Chapin

January 03, 2019

"Worst Consumer Experience for Range Rover"

- rangeRovered

Normally, I don’t write negative reviews but this is the worst consumer experience I have ever had. I did a test drive of 2016 Range Rover Evoque on 11/3/18. When I started the car for the test drive, - It complained about low battery. - Low tire pressures in 2 of the tires. There were vibrations during the drive, due to this mismatch in the pressure. - After the test drive, when I walked around the car, I saw a big slit in the one of the tires. The treads on the tire are pretty low. I was very disappointed that they were letting customers do a test drive on an unprepared and damaged vehicle. No attempt was made to disclose that. The GM (Miguel Silva) tried to explain that the vehicle was safe and I don’t need to worry about it. They changed the tires after that. I went ahead and bought it. Next day, I noticed following: - Perform Service A light came on!!. They gave me incorrect instructions to turn it off. I did it myself. - There were minor vibrations in the steering wheel. - There was no Remote Engine Start even though the listing clearing say that. - Only one KeyFob(remote key) was available To help me out of this experience, Miguel gave me 5 free oil changes which I definitely appreciated and thought of not writing this review. Then after about 8 wks later in the Christmas week, the CAR STARTED TO LEAK WATER INSIDE CABIN IN RAIN nearly damaging the leather seats and electronics!!. This is 50k+ car and is not supposed to leak like that!! I have spent good amount of time, gas, energy on this. WILL NEVER BUY FROM THIS DEALERSHIP.

Jonathan, Brenda

December 31, 2018

"Awful experience and extremely unprofessional customer servi"

- Daniel

I drove to MA from Orlando FL and on the way my 2018 f150 experienced a major issue with the adaptive cruise control (almost caused a big accident with a semitruck)I took it to the service with the understanding that I didn't have an appointment and that it might take a couple of days to be fixed. they took it and promised that it wouldn't take more than 2 days to fix it. On the 4th day I tried to contact the advisor Ron Davis as I never heard from him via email and calls with no luck to get a response from him, I went to the dealership and they stated that they didn't have time to check it out. As I asked to pick it up and leave, they didn't even apologize for keeping it for 4 when days and the person who handed me the key was so rude and got frustrated when I asked him about the location of the truck. His answer was "it's somewhere around the corner". I'd never go back to this place again or advise anyone to go there. Very unprofessional and rude. Waste of 4 days.

Ron Davis and another one never mentioned his name

Used 2018 Ford F-150, $33998