Herb Chambers Honda in Boston

Victor Olivares

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Lascelle McKenzie, Finance Manager, Herb Chambers Honda in Boston

Lascelle McKenzie

Keith Banks O'Banor , Sales & Leasing Consultant , Herb Chambers Honda in Boston

Keith Banks O'Banor

Sales & Leasing Consultant

January 28, 2018

"3.5 hr wait for an oil change...."

- Customer-2018

Very dissapointing. Was told 1.5hr wait for oil change and tire rotation on my new car. Was told they would call me. 2.5 hrs later nothing. I had to call an ask...’still in the shop’. Went there and another 15 min wait just for them to bring the car around. So disrespectful of my time. Why not just tell me it’s gonna be three hours so I can plan my day...Car was fine but someone left a random dirty cleaning cloth in my car?!? nobody said ‘I’m sorry for making you wait’ once.

Herb Chambers Honda in Boston Service Specialists

January 09, 2018

"DAMAGED MY VEHICLE"

- Dkiller24

I brought in my new (5 months) car for an oil change. And when i got it back there was damaged to the car and i was completely blown off by Susan Tarquini. My car looks like it was backed into and rubbed of against another car. I've recieved great service until today. A car is a BIG investment and for them to damaged it and Susan the service manager to basically tell me to just walk away is unacceptable. She proceed to say that many of their technicians called out and it was chaotic. That is not my problem. My car got hit while your team was servicing it. The preliminary check form I signed showed my car was fine. I just need this fixed. Unacceptable....

Herb Chambers Honda in Boston Service Specialists

January 06, 2018

"Management exercises good faith and vigilant advocacy "

- Loon1968

Susan Tarquini, manager of the service center, advocated for me with Honda regional office when my extended warranty had expired, which was a very good faith gesture. (My Civic had an extended warranty for defective engine block issue: cracks were common in the '06 to '08 models I found out.)Susan was able to get Honda to waive some of the cost, allowing me to keep the car in coldest week of the winter. I am a loyal customer, with sales and regular service, but her advocacy was above and beyond the call. This type of mutual loyalty I have never experienced. Thank you, and I am a customer for life.

Susan Tarquini