Herb Chambers Honda in Boston

Victor Olivares

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Lascelle McKenzie, Finance Manager, Herb Chambers Honda in Boston

Lascelle McKenzie

Keith Banks O'Banor , Sales & Leasing Consultant , Herb Chambers Honda in Boston

Keith Banks O'Banor

Sales & Leasing Consultant

April 30, 2018

""Great team work""

- So

Thank you for your honesty and dedication while selling me my new car few weeks ago. The sale person who assisted me was Gerson Ruiz . He is friendly and patience in the whole process, and explains everything in detail on all the fees and taxes on the agreement. Everyone at Herb Chamber in Boston were very friendly and plesant to work with including the floor manager- Jose Yapul and Victor Olivares. They took their time to make sure the process was smoothly and better experience from start to finish. Keep up the team work in your organization. Well done!!

Victor Olivares
Jose Yapul
Other Employees : Gerson Ruiz - Sales

April 03, 2018

"Unethical and predatory sales tactics"

- davor

Unethical and predatory sales tactics designed to take advantage of uninformed customers, unhelpful salespeople only interested in making the sale without offering any real help and giving misleading information, appalling service at their servicing center and no real interest in making their customers happy despite their superficial email they send afterward asking to provide positive reviews online. I bought a car from Herb Chamber Honda in Boston and was left very disappointed. In hindsight I should have left and not come back after my first visit. The two different sales people I worked with both employed aggressive and unethical sales practices trying to take advantage of me multiple times by initially providing overblown fee and car prices. The first fee estimate was 4 times higher than normal and the first quotes for the models I was interested was 60% higher than the normal. The salesperson wasn’t very helpful. He would flat out ignore my requested during the test drive to take the car on the highway and wasn’t able to answer any of my questions about the car. I sticked with them because I was well informed what the price should be so I was able to negotiate the price down, but while asking about financing I was mislead that I have to use their financing instead of using my bank (which now I know was a lie). When I was finally ready to sign, the car color I wanted wasn’t available anymore. I wanted to wait a week or two for the exact color, but the salesperson pressured me into buying the car that evening by saying that I can only get this deal if I get the car today. I though a different color would be fine, but I now I regret it. The next disappointment happened when picking up the car. The car was damaged on the side with a visible dent and a part of the door poorly repainted with a color that didn’t match exactly. This is something I feel like should have been caught by them immediately. It was fair of them to accept the fault and offer a free repair. Repairing the car wasn’t easy though. The first time I dropped it off, it sat at their parking lot the whole week. I called in and was told it was ready for pickup only to find out that it wasn’t touched at all. I had to bring it in the second time, when they finally fixed the damage, but very sloppily, at which point I was tired of dealing with them and just decided it was good enough. The customer service at their servicing center is appalling. I would have to call multiple times to find out the status of my car only to be told they would call back, which they would never do. After multiple calls I would finally get the information I needed. They would ask for feedback and offer full customer satisfaction, but after contacting them the only response I would get is that they really can’t do anything. Working for a retailer who values customer satisfaction and loyalty above everything else I find they strategy puzzling and shortsighted, especially selling something as expensive as cars. In me, they have earned a strong detractor who will never do business with them again. On an positive note, everyone I talked to was respectful and the general manager was very friendly, although completely uninterested in helping.

Travis Earle

March 26, 2018

"Awful customer service "

- Mok123

I purchased a car from Herb Chambers Honda Boston over a month ago. As part of the sale and the return of my lease I was promised a check for over $700. I was told I would receive if by the end of the week. Over a month later and countless calls to different sales managers and my salesman, I’m still sitting here empty handed. I’ve been constantly blown off and assured that the check was on the way only to find nothing in the mail. This has been by far the worst car buying experience of my life and would not recommend Herb Chambers Honda Boston to anyone.

Taylor