Herb Chambers Honda in Boston

Victor Olivares

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Lascelle McKenzie, Finance Manager, Herb Chambers Honda in Boston

Lascelle McKenzie

Keith Banks O'Banor , Sales & Leasing Consultant , Herb Chambers Honda in Boston

Keith Banks O'Banor

Sales & Leasing Consultant

June 06, 2018

"Bait and switch"

- Cars1

Yesterday, we called at 9:15 am to see if a car listed on the website was available for test drive. Audrey said yes it is, we will have it available for you to drive when you arrive at 10 am. When we arrived we were told the car sold in those 40 minutes. The car is still listed on the website a day later, when I called again to ask if it is available to test drive, they confirmed it is still available, and asked what time I’d like to come in. Total waste of time.

Audrey, and another salesman whom I cannot remember the name.

May 29, 2018

"Audrey was Awesome!"

- CortnieB06

Audrey really drove my business to this location. I visited many Honda dealership locations this pass year; However none made me feel as welcomed and supported as Audrey did! She is a great asset and I hope you appreciate her. She responded to every email I sent even the repetitive ones. She was well prepared with her feedback. Thank you Audrey!

Audrey Garrett

May 28, 2018

"Horrible Leasing Experience"

- jg630

This was one of the worst customer service experiences I have ever had. After numerous calls to get into the dealership to lease a new car, I made an appointment but the cars I wanted to test drive weren't available to drive with the specs I had wanted. After deciding on a car, I was told a pick update for the car. When I showed up on an agreed upon time, the sales manager I worked with wasn't there so I had to call his cell phone to find out I wasted a trip to the dealership and the car wasn't ready (even though 3 days before they called to say the car was ready). Turns out, the dealership made a mistake with the interior and tried to convince me to accept a car that was not the product we agreed upon because they didn't want to eat the cost of the car that they messed up on. After two weeks, I finally got the car that I wanted and while I love the car, the experience soured everything. Nick, the manager, was helpful and listened and tried to make things right but it was all a little too late at that point. The lack of process and communication at this dealership is easy to see and it's definitely not worth the headache.

Nick Surdis