Herb Chambers Maserati

Bill Oldmixon, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Herb Chambers Maserati

Bill Oldmixon

Sales & Leasing Consultant

July 30, 2017

"Great personalized experience at Herb Chambers Maserati"

- Naheed Usmani

I got my 2017 Ghibli Maserati Thanks to Joyce Zavolas who made the experience so easy, Joyce is a wonderful and professional person to deal with. She helped me drive all different sedans, till I found the one I liked the best. She provided door to door service, explained all the car features, programmed the garage door (a challenge with all my previous cars).

Marty, Joyce Zavolas

June 30, 2017

"Easy to work with "

- Volvolife

Thank you to Fady and Marty for making this a positive service experience! I was very pleased with the service and would recommend this dealership for both sales and service to others- commmunication between the teams in on point, and this has been an overall positive experience!

Fady

June 11, 2017

"Great Car , not good service"

- Naveen

Buying car wasn't easy at this dealership but they were the only one with car that had the color I was looking ,so had to deal with them . The day I picked my car , the sales agent kinda rushed and didn't inform me much about the service / maintenance plan etc and Sirius is not even working on the car to .I will call Maserati to get the things fixed becoz car is brand new Avoid getting car from here of you can

Joyce Zavolas