Herb Chambers Toyota of Boston

526 Reviews of Herb Chambers Toyota of Boston

July 13, 2018

"Excellent experience"

- suzz138

Howie was very welcoming. Haider was great in showing us all the different models we were considering. They were even great at dealing with a hyper 3 year old boy. We came in to explore and ended up with a Toyota Prius Prime, which I had never even heard of before. It was excellent experience overall.

Haider Amin
July 11, 2018

"Professional AND Friendly!"

- Kathi B.

Who would ever think spending time at a car dealership while your car is being serviced would be so PLEASANT?! Well, it is at Herb Chambers Toyota of Boston. Thank you for taking such good care of our cars AND us!

Haider Amin
Daniel Camara
Mike Pierre
Stefania D’Amato
July 10, 2018

"Great experience "

- Gavin Zhou

Riad was great! He did an excellent job to help me find a car and went perfectly with the budget I had. I absolutely love my car!

Luke Johnson
Riad Tubashait
July 10, 2018

"Straightforward!!!"

- BostonSam

Thank you Howie, Taso, and Dewayne for the new Toyota Highlander. It took a few e-mails to set my expectations, and then an invite from Howie to visit the showroom to close the deal. The exact vehicle with the exact options was waiting for me to test drive. Once that was done, the trade-in and the new car pricing were made ready for me to review. There were no surprises, what Howie, Taso and the team promised, delivered!!! job well done!

Christos Pesirides
July 05, 2018

"Long wait"

- steve

No complaints. Wait time was longer than anticipated. Apples. Coffee, and donuts were a plus. Chairs were comfortable and waiting area was clean. plenty of magazines and TV to help pass the time.

June 26, 2018

"Service with a smile"

- Tdnolan23

Sean was excellent in helping me. I had an issue with my Toyota Highlander. He immediately took the care without an appointment and helped fix the situation. I was heading to New York the next day so very pleased he could accommodate me! Excellent service and very professional!

Jun 27, 2018 -

Herb Chambers Toyota of Boston responded

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Happy to know that Sean was able to help you, and get you on your way to NY! -Howie Reske, General Manager.

June 24, 2018

"New Toyota Purchase"

- Toyota Customers123

Great job by Howie and Chris at HC Toyota, we will definitely be back to work with them again. Very professional and customer service focused.

Christos Pesirides
Jun 26, 2018 -

Herb Chambers Toyota of Boston responded

Thank you for your review! Pleasure working with you. -Howie Reske, General Manager.

June 24, 2018

"Service "

- Parmod

Good staff and friendly staff I like to go there and I like it and staff give me good advice to fix my car Steve are nice person thanks

Jun 26, 2018 -

Herb Chambers Toyota of Boston responded

Thank you for your review, glad you enjoy working with us. -Howie Reske, General Manager.

June 20, 2018

"Servicing of Rav 4"

- DC

Sean Cho has been our service advisor for many years. He has always been professional and wants to make sure we are satisfied with the auto repair work that has been completed.

June 10, 2018

"Good experience"

- rick

Service was done correctly and relatively promptly. All of the work was done as I requested and at the expected cost. One suggestion I would make is to reduce the number of email reminders sent that service was due and the Toyota Care program was expiring. An estimate of how long the service would take would be helpful as well.

Jun 13, 2018 -

Herb Chambers Toyota of Boston responded

Thank you for your feedback- we appreciate you taking the time to give us your honest opinions. Glad you had a good experience with us. -Howie Reske, General Manager.