Herb Chambers Toyota of Boston

Steve Shlosman

Mike Pierre, Service Advisor, Herb Chambers Toyota of Boston

Mike Pierre

February 15, 2018

"There for a recall for my Toyota Yaris."

- freeby

No charge of course, but they also replaced a tire valve cap, which I requested, and didn't charge for that either, and gave me a coupon for a free car wash. So not only was the repair free, I came out ahead. Their multi-point inspection (also free) uncovered a few things that need to be done. I have my own mechanic, and they did not try to get me to have them do it instead, just told me to give the report to my mechanic. Everyone was pleasant. I did have to wait about 10 minutes to check in, but that's the only thing that wasn't perfect.

Mike Pierre

February 14, 2018

"Easy Service"

- BCToyota

This was a routine service visit and all ran smoothly. I was in and out in a very timely manner, I really appreciate the fast turn around and friendly courteous service from Sean.

February 09, 2018

"Quick Reliable Service "

- Ghor

Easily identified and fixed the few problems with my car. I have always gotten excellent service here. And great hospitality with bagels and coffee readily available.

Used 2017 Toyota Sienna, $36888