Herb Chambers Toyota of Boston

Riad  Tubashait, Sales & Leasing Consultant , Herb Chambers Toyota of Boston

Riad Tubashait

Sales & Leasing Consultant

November 16, 2018

"We worked with Haider and he was excellent"

- edz46

Haider was excellent to work with. He explained everything that needed to be explained. He showed us the vehicle before we signed any paperwork. His attention to detail was great and he was very accommodating. He did everything he could to get us on our way with the new truck as quickly as possible.

Haider Amin
Mark Cunningham

November 15, 2018

"6 month maintenance"

- SPCasey

I wanted a sixth month maintenance and to have my car state inspected. Steve took care of that in record time. I was in and out in about an hour.

Steve Shlosman

November 15, 2018

"Spectacular!!!"

- nunez9113

I can start off by saying I wasn't 100% sure that I was able to even get a new vehicle because of the negative equity my trade had.. well Brandon Potts and his professional team made something that seemed impossible, POSSIBLE! At first I was shopping for a used vehicle and I unexpected left leaving with a brand new 2019 Corolla the same day I signed. I bought one other vehicle at a different Herb Chambers in the past and I am as pleased now as I was then. I LOVE my new car! & will always recommend Herb Chambers. See Brandon Potts @ Herb Chambers Toyota of Boston! He's walks through the process as a friend rather than a 'salesman'. Thank you again for the wonderful experience! :)

Brandon Potts