Herb Chambers Toyota of Boston

Sales & Leasing Consultant

November 15, 2018

"6 month maintenance"

- SPCasey

I wanted a sixth month maintenance and to have my car state inspected. Steve took care of that in record time. I was in and out in about an hour.

November 15, 2018

"Spectacular!!!"

- nunez9113

I can start off by saying I wasn't 100% sure that I was able to even get a new vehicle because of the negative equity my trade had.. well Brandon Potts and his professional team made something that seemed impossible, POSSIBLE! At first I was shopping for a used vehicle and I unexpected left leaving with a brand new 2019 Corolla the same day I signed. I bought one other vehicle at a different Herb Chambers in the past and I am as pleased now as I was then. I LOVE my new car! & will always recommend Herb Chambers. See Brandon Potts @ Herb Chambers Toyota of Boston! He's walks through the process as a friend rather than a 'salesman'. Thank you again for the wonderful experience! :)

Brandon Potts

November 14, 2018

"Friendly environment "

- Esolis54

Thank you steve make my day . Got the service and what I needed as always good place to get my car service. I'm definitely coming back

Used 2011 Toyota Sienna, $17888