Heritage Cadillac

Jason Schulz, Lube Center Manager, Heritage Cadillac

Jason Schulz

Lube Center Manager

October 13, 2017

"They sold me a lemon and refuse to make it right"

- Katherine Bittler

I bought a 2006 Cadillac CTS for my daughter (after test driving it three or four times and being assured by the dealership that there were no problems no issues with the car and it had passed all Diagnostics and inspections). I paid extra to have some aesthetics improved and fix the dents. I left the dealership after purchasing the car from Tom Gurshaw, and paying cash for it- only to have it towed back to the dealership within the first weeks. It was a problem with the battery; the repair costs money, the tow cost money, and this car has been towed SIX TIMES since the purchase in June. The dealership refuses to buy the car back or make the necessary repairs since they obviously pre-existed- and the last time which happened last Thursday is it transmission that needs to be replaced to the tune of $1,100. I've already spent over $700 on the tows and services by the dealership. This dealership does not care at all if they sold me a car that needs constant repair even within the first 30 days of buying; this low mileage, this lemon car has cost me a fortune in the first 90 days and the general manager will not address the issue to my satisfaction. I don't recommend this dealership to anyone that doesn't want to get ripped off or lied to. And when I ask to speak to the general manager of the owner they are always conveniently never available (on vacation out of the office or away from her desk). Do not visit this dealership you will be disappointed. In all my years of buying and selling cars, I've never experienced anything like what has happened to me in this at this dealership. And the way they treated me goes against everything that they say in all of their ads about quality products great customer care blah blah blah none of it's true. At least not in THIS CASE!

Sonny Emmons
2.0
Other Employees : Mark used car manager and Tom the salesman

September 04, 2017

"Disregard for humanity with their practices"

- dz17201

If anyone reads the negative comments on here in regards to their used car purchase they are mostly consistent...This dealership has little regard for humanity. As others have said all they care about is the money. They don't care we as consumers rely on the expertise and knowledge of the dealer to inform us of the purchase we are going to make. It makes no sense to withhold information knowing it will greatly influence the consumers decision. Its criminal to break all types of FTC laws and since the consumer is on the loosing end anyways these crooks at Heritage Cadillac get away with a lot. I was able to get the loan application from the bank who financed my car. The information was incorrect down to the amount of years I owned my house. The BMW information such as mileage, retail value, wholesale value was also inflated. For example I signed the odometer reading at 36,685 miles. What they put down on the loan application was the vehicle had 20,375 miles. Why would a reputable and honest dealership do such a thing? My guess is to fudge the numbers to favor them.....They listed the cash selling price at $29,986.00, retail value $28,625.00 and wholesale $25,125.00. This 2015 bmw 328i 4 cylinder that was purchased at an auction by Heritage Cadillac is not worth that amount of money. The lack of features this car has does not justify it either. Matter fact I would think if such a car was worth that amount it would at least come with floor mats and a passenger door that matches the same color as the rest of the car. Yes, the car has a different color door. Who ever painted it did a very good job because it is very hard to tell especially when they park it under the shade close to the building. No they did not disclose the door to me. After the purchase of course they said they knew nothing of the door. I find that hard to believe especially since there was an 80 mile difference from the Advertised sticker of 36,605 to 36,685. Someone has seen the door....Speaking of not disclosing information they chose not to tell me I was declined financing 4 times. You know why??? Because I told them I was NOT in a rush to buy. I was brought in on THEIR advertisement of a NO OBLIGATION $100.00 gift card for coming in.....NEVER GOT THE GIFT CARD EITHER!!! Also, one of the banks had a counter offer in which they said in their letter I would be informed by the dealership.....NEVER HAPPENED! What I found quite interesting at the bottom of the loan app from the financing bank was a date and time stamp. The date was 3/31/2017 the day I purchased the car. The time stamp was 4:26pm. Well my "VIP" appointment was at 915am and I was "approved" shortly after I arrived on the base of good credit only. I could not show proof of income because I had been out of work due to a vehicle accident I was involved in last year in which I was upfront in telling them. How can I be approved so early in the morning yet have 4 letters from different banks stating I was declined? That's why I think there is something to that 426pm time stamp. I feel that was the time I was approved from that one and only bank. My issue with this dealership goes on and on. I even sent out an email to the owners and all who were involved asking to make me whole in one of 2 ways; explain all the documents in question so I can understand no fraudulent activities occurred or buy back the car in a fair and equitable way. I didn't think that was too much to ask yet Sabrina Crawford declined. Then the response I got from the review I left on YELP was an apology and a standing offer from Sabrina Crawford to fix my car at cost. There is a real issue going on with this dealership. Its unethical and a real shame these people pride in breaking laws, cutting corners only to benefit them. The sad part is Heritage Cadillac of Morrow are apart of the EH Automotive Group in which their mission statement and company values completely contradict EVERYTHING they stand for.

Sabrina Epps, Kidon, Mark Roselle

August 29, 2017

"Felt service staff didn't care."

- Caddyguy406

I had a 9:30 appointment 8/29/17 to correct my glove box not opening on my XTS STILL UNDER WARRANTY. Got there at 9:20. Service staff guy popped out and asked who I was there to see. When I made the appointment I was not told I had to see anyone in particular. I was then told I needed to see Naye and his station was the first desk left side, before entering the waiting room. Naye wasn't available. They paged Naye twice, as I sat next to his desk in a small chair while others brushed by for breakfast. Other customers were being attended to while I waited on Naye. Finally, I got up to get a cup of coffee 10 feet away and Naye returned and begins waiting on a customer that just walked in. I confronted Naye and told him I had been waiting ten minutes on a scheduled appointment ; he says I shouldn't have left to get coffee a few feet away. My question is: If I had a 9:30 appointment, why was I not expected to be there at that time? If Naye was not available, why couldn't another service staff member have initiated my service, send me to the waiting room, and when Naye became available proceed with his 9:30 appointment (me)? Additionally, Naye admitted to me after my waiting 2 hours that the glove box was a known defect of the XTS. So when I made the appointment the week prior, why not order the glove box replacement so I would not have wasted 2 hours, and have to reschedule a return service call for the same problem? I felt neglected and unappreciated. This is my fifth Cadillac and I feel the customer service could have been better and more attentive. At 11:20 Naye told me that the glove box woulld'nt open and a new Glove box had to be ordered and it would be Thursday or Friday before it come in. Everyone was aware of this existing/defective glove compartment issue. It would have been more customer service oriented to have ordered the the known defective part and then called me for a scheduled appointment. We'll see what happens on my next appointment.!! UPDATE!!! I returned 3 days later to have the glove box replaced. This time Naye was there, expecting my appointment, he spoke, told me they would get right on it, have a seat in the waiting room. Two hours later, glove box replaced, Sent on my way. Much better experience than the first time.

Naye and service staff.