Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills

Sales Associate
Stephanie Spindler, Service Advisor, Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills

Stephanie Spindler

December 26, 2018

"Car buying is no longer a nightmare!"

- BLJ010

I can honestly say that my experience at Heritage was superior and outstanding. Mike Laurie was prepared for me and extremely knowledgeable. I told him what I was looking for that’s what was presented. At no point was I pushed into looking at “slightly “ higher priced vehicles, which I greatly appreciated. The whole process was well orchestrated and pleasant. Mike has been in contact a couple of times to make sure things were going smoothly with the vehicle, was I still happy with the purchase etc., which I feel was going above and beyond as well as making me feel valued as a customer not just a commission.

Erick Douglas
Calvin Woody
Michael Lurie

November 09, 2018

"Respectful, trustworthy."

- John Pusateri

Shaun Little and Erick Douglas were great sales people to work with. They were respectful, honest and trustworthy which is why I went out of town because they earned my business. Have already recommended to others and will continue to do so. Great deal on my trade and the used truck I purchased.

Erick Douglas
Shaun Little

October 05, 2018

"Awesome Customer Service!"

- Redds 2015

I always receive awesome customer service and great care for my Camaro. I have been with this location for over 10 years and have purchased 3 cars. The employees are quick and efficient. Thanks

Larry Proffitt