Heritage Ford

Bill LaBonte, Sales Representative, Heritage Ford

Bill LaBonte

Sales Representative

October 22, 2018

"Making Dealerships Great Again"

- Ledgewood Farm

This was the first time I've worked with Heritage Ford and I used to dread going to the dealership. This experience at Heritage was actually fun, and everyone there seemed to care. I worked with William Orosz and he went over the top to find exactly what I was looking for. We eventually built a truck from the ground up in the showroom together. William cared about my needs and didn't push me to purchase things he knew I didn't want. I am thrilled with my new truck and will gladly work with William again in the future for my next vehicle. I also worked with Abigail Heck in the finance department. She was easy to talk to, understand and made the final paperwork process as smooth as can be. Thank you for making this a pleasurable experience from start to finish.

William Orosz
Abigail Heck

October 22, 2018

"Professional service"

- TPD1960

In today's world, it's important to me that the business I deal with value my time, treat me with professionalism and do what they say they are going to do. I'm not a mechanic and depend on others to treat me fairly and Heritage Ford has earned my trust and respect.

Paul Thibault
Gary Graham

October 21, 2018

"Great service. "

- philmarjr

Went in for an oil change & state inspection. They did not try and ding me for any extra work. Dropped the car off the night before & I got a call by 11:00am the next morning that it was ready. Much appreciated. Great communication

Shawn Clifford