Heritage Ford

Abigail Heck, F&I Manager, Heritage Ford

Abigail Heck

F&I Manager

August 17, 2018

"Friendly people at Heritage Ford"

- Jof44

I was in the market for my first car, thinking I wanted a lease. Ford was the first place I was looking around at. Dave came out and greeted us on the lot, and from the moment we started talking, he was friendly and personable. He didn’t make me feel like he was trying to upsell me or push me into a more expensive car just to make a higher commission. He and Abby (in finance) worked with my lack of credit history or co-signer to lock down a deal to get me approved for a 3 yr lease on a brand new Ford Fusion. They were very friendly and made the experience enjoyable! Dave also gave me the contact info for an insurance agent he knows, who was able to get me a quote for $100 less than the other big name ins companies! Abby was great too and got me the best deal she could, given the touch circumstances I was giving her with my financial history. She was able to apply a few discounts and get my a good warranty and wear coverage package as well. The only thing that was a little bothersome, was that I had to go back in a few days later to sign a new agreement stating that I would drop part of my tire-care package. The national Ford Credit company denied my coverage package because it made my monthly payment higher than they’d want to risk approving me for, but it would have been cool to have been told by Abby the first time that there was a chance that Ford could change or deny things. Other than that one thing, a great experience!!

Dave Sturgeon
Abigail Heck

August 16, 2018

"Great service experience!"

- Whitneynorth

My truck was taken in on time and the scheduled work was completed timely. All of the employees were friendly while I waited in the showroom area and it was great to catch up with Kevin Dowd the Business Manager. Thank you!

Kevin Dowd

August 13, 2018

"Standard service, inspection and specific questions"

- LivingInTheWoods

Very good work, which was done in a timely manner. Special thanks for checking out Sync and Apple compatibility. Also, thanks to the Shuttle and driver, which allowed me to get other tasks done while the truck was being serviced!

Shawn Clifford