Heritage Ford

Ryan Morriseau

February 15, 2018

"Great Service"

- Rod

Ryan was very to deal with. Work began on my truck very soon after I arrived and was completed in the time frame that Ryan had predicted.

Ryan Morriseau

February 12, 2018

"Above and beyond "

- 641

Bill LaBonte was very polite and helpful throughout this process. Bill was honest and took care of me and my son from the second we me. I feel Bill was honest and never pushy. I will be back to work with Bill in the future.

Bill LaBonte

February 10, 2018

"New car purchase"

- Local buyer

Kevin was extremely helpful, pleasant, and straight forward. Great to work with and I wouldn't hesitate to work with him on another car purchase. This experience was much better than the experience we had at Heritage ~ 10 years ago. One of the reasons that we stayed away from Heritage so long was the service department. At that time the service personnel were unreliable and didn't follow through. It seems to have improved recently so we are giving it another try.

Kevin Dowd