Heritage Honda Bel Air

Mike Dowdy, F & I Manager, Heritage Honda Bel Air

Mike Dowdy

F & I Manager

November 20, 2018

"Quick, easy, and handful of quality information"

- Cwedekind123

So this was my first time buying a brand new car by myself. I walked in very intimidated by horror stories of pushy salesmen and getting taken advantage of. I walked into Bel Air Honda and Jaque Brown greeted me right away and showed me to his desk. I told him I'm looking to expand my family next year and need a bigger sedan. I told him I was very interested in the Honda Accord but might have to settle for the Civic depending on pricing. He was very open and understanding to my needs and wants. We reviewed the Accord first: test driving, all the car options that came with it, and then the numbers. We did the very same for the civic. I was totally impressed with the Accord even though it was out of my price range. Jaque completely understood and said it would be possible for me to get in this car today and he would have his Manager come over and introduce himself. I met Chris and he wanted to make sure my experience with top notch and that I felt good about today's outing. I told him I wanted that Accord that so bad and he said he would get things in order so that Jaque and I could get me in this car. Within 2 hours I got a call back that my trade in was worth more and that they could take a little off the top for me and got me under my required monthly payment!!! I was ecstatic! I returned to the dealership within an hour and we got the paper work process started right away. That part is always long but everything went very smoothly and i was NOT bombarded with up sales and extras. I was clearly explained what packages were included and what was being offered. After I declined, it was only explained one more time to just confirm that I knew what I was declining. I could've probably left sooner but ever member of that team was so easy to get along with I couldn't help but laugh and make a few jokes. I will absolutely be telling my friends about my experience at this Honda dealership and directing everyone I can, their way. Thank you for the great experience.

Jacque Brown

November 18, 2018

"Excellent service with Lan and Chris"

- PilotGuy82

Had a great experience buying a new Pilot with Lan and Chris at Bel Air Honda. Very friendly people who were extremely easy to work with. They worked hard to get me the car and color I wanted. I recommend working with them. I'm sending my dad next to see them. Great experience!

Lan Greer

November 11, 2018

"Professional service and personnel."

- Toyota2012

My dealing with this dealership was a breeze ,and most of all my sales person Chris Donahoo is a true professional, and customer focused. I wish there were more individuals like him. Roy.B

Chris Donahoo