Heritage Mazda Towson

Service Manager

October 14, 2017

"Good Buying Experience"

- The Traveler

Purchased a 2017 CX5 today. Priced it over the internet yesterday. Test drove it today and bought. I enjoyed the lack of sales pressure. The overall experience could not have been better.

Craig Chappell
Jody DeSell

October 13, 2017

"Great service "

- 2017 CX-5 owner

My latest example. . .I called Jennings with a question. During our conversation, I asked about getting an oil change; he accomadated me immediately-asked if I wanted to be dropped off or wait for the service to be done. He is always extremely professional - and remembers the details of my car-and me! I purposely drive a distance to have my car serviced here.

October 12, 2017

"Another great service experience"

- Shookmazda

As usual Mr Jennings exceeded my expectations when I brought my vehicle in for service today. Jennings always handles himself with the utmost in professionalism and respect. I feel totally comfortable when servicing my vehicle with him and the rest of the Heritage service team!

Jason Warehime