Hickory Used Car Superstore

Keith Barnett

October 09, 2017

"Great Experience"

- dso83169

I was working with Brett over the phone for most of the process. I live a few hours away. Brett would answer my calls/texts right away. He made it very easy. I drove up, got my car and enjoyed the ride back home. I would recommend him to anyone.

Brett Rouse
Ramiro Garcia

September 23, 2017

"Great Experience!!"

- JENNY M BURKE

This is a great dealership. We went with the intention of test driving a car we saw online. Gary McGill came out to assist us in looking at the car inside and out. He was very informative and friendly. He assisted us in walking away with a new car. The process was very easy. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone else that is in the process of buying a new car.

Gary McGill

September 13, 2017

"Great experience!"

- Teri Bolick

I've never had such an easy enjoyable experience while purchasing a vehicle. I will definitely recommend Hickory Used Car Superstore to my friends and family!

Brett Rouse