Highline Auto Sales

sales
Moe Barakat, General Manager, Highline Auto Sales

Moe Barakat

April 20, 2018

"Great Car at a Great Price"

- Brian

I've been looking for a specific Roadster and found it at Highline Auto Sales. I worked with Sam S. for five days on the out of state purchase which went very smooth. Sam kept me informed on the vehicle status and answered my questions in a timely manner (even after and before office hours). Upon arrival at Highline I was greeted warmly by the staff and was very impressed by the professional environment of the dealership. I was very satisfied by the detail work done on my vehicle. I am very meticulous and found very few items that I could improve upon. If you're looking for the care of your dreams, Highline should be on your watch list and Sam is the man to make the process wonderful.

Sam Shaheen

April 18, 2018

"2014 Corvette Z51 Coupe - Excellent Experience"

- cpgolf

Dealership was very responsive, communication was good. Sam was my primary contact for sales and answered all my questions. Seamus was the contact for admin / finance and was very helpful. They were quick to get the car shipped. Overall, an excellent experience.

April 16, 2018

"Excellent Service Great Experience!"

- JoshW

Hamilton was great at helping me with my concerns and answering all of my questions. Fast response times; definitely puts the customer first! Could not be happier with the whole process and love my Tesla!

Hamilton Qreini