Highline Auto Sales

sales associate

February 15, 2019

"1st Time Online Buyer"

- beansfotos

Great experience and super helpful. I'm an out-of-state buyer (New Orleans, Louisiana) that found them through those car-warehouse sites like (cars.com/autotrader.com). I ended up buying a Tesla Model S from them. The allowed the car to be inspected by the company of my choosing and I got the car at a great price, and they tinted the windows (for a little extra cost) before shipping it to me. The process went super smooth and my salesman, Hamilton, was always available and responded to all my calls and text, even on his off days. It was a nerve-wracking experience for me since I was a 1st-time online buyer, but the process went amazing. We did run into a little adversity, when I received the vehicle, the charging equipment wasn't in the car, but Hamilton got the equipment shipped out and sent over to me in the next two days! The car is amazing and I couldn't be happier with my purchase and the place that I purchased from. Thank you HAS!

Hamilton Qreini

January 02, 2019

"awesome and fast service"

- Rloy38

VIRGIL is the coolest we got there kind of late and we still got the car we wanted even after closing hours. They got us in and out quickly. The staff are very nice.

Virgil Roland

December 28, 2018

"Great Experience"

- VaroT

Purchased autos at other dealers and this is by far the best service and staff. Scott was accommodating and very respectful. Great customer service. Would definitely recommend this dealer.

scott kundid
Other Employees : Shamus in finance.

Used 1973 Volkswagen Beetle, $7995