Hoffman Toyota Scion

36 Albany Turnpike, West Simsbury, Connecticut 06092 Directions

824 Reviews of Hoffman Toyota Scion

July 12, 2017

"Mike Fitzgerald is the best!"

- JOANNE.MORAN1

Mike Fitzgerald has been my "go to" guy for a number of years. He treats me like I am a member of the family. He listens well and keeps me informed. He offers me advice in terms of the mechanical problems are as well as what my options are as far as what needs to be done and the costs. I wouldn't go to anyone else.

July 11, 2017

"Good service on an oil change"

- tturbiak

Thanks for your good work! Scheduling the appointment was easy and convenient Short wait to be seen Work done promptly Good communication from Linda Car washed also

Linda Schultz

"Great Sales Rep!"

- kdonohue0

My husband and I came in to window shop for a Toyota Prius Prime. While we were in the market for a new car, we didn't need to buy that day. John Rossley took the time to speak with us about our needs and told us about a $2,500 Toyota rebate. After going home to think about it (and - frankly - to comparison shop), we came back a few days later and placed our order. During the time between placing the order and its delivery, the rebate was increased to $3,500. What a nice surprise when we came to pick up our new car!

John Rossley

"Great Service"

- jleynne

It was time for my first service on my newly leased vehicle and Mike Fitzgerald went above and beyond during my service. He was extremely respectful, flexible and accommodating to all of my needs. He always provides me with helpful feedback about my vehicle and points me in the right direction of what needs to happen next. Mike cares about all of his customers and shows it through frequent communication to make sure everything went well and checking in to ensure that the customer is completely satisfied with the service. Because of Mike Fitzgerald and the amazing service he provides, I will never choose another dealership for future vehicles.

July 07, 2017

"New Car Purchase "

- gahelfand

Jesus knew all the answers and made the whole process a breeze. All questions had answers and he had time to walk me through every paper, button, and dial. Awesome dude! I was ready to sign papers for hours, but Mike works at lightening speed and doesn't try to sell useless add ons.

Jesus Roche
July 07, 2017

"Horrible service experience"

- ishonadanielle93

I asked service to quote me for my wheel bearing. They told me I had to pay $120 for a diagnosis even though I already knew the wheel bearing was the issue. When they confirmed it was the wheel bearing they told me I only had to pay $60 for the diagnosis. When I saw my bill they added in an $8 charge for parts... there shouldnt be a parts fee in a diagnosis. They then told me it would be almost $1000 for the wheel bearing (labor not included). When I said no that was way too expensive they told me thats what Lexus parts cost. I told them that was not true and I could find the part way cheaper at autozone and I was not interested. At that point they said they could offer me an aftermarket wheel bearing for $650. (Labor not included). I said that was still way too much and that I would do the work myself. I ended up buying a new aftermarket MOOG wheel bearing from advanced autoparts for $175. The labor to put it on only took one hour so I had a mechanic elsewhere do it for $70. Hoffman toyota wanted to charge me $1400 for the wheel bearing and labor not including a $120 diagnosis fee. All that is just the financial reason you cant trust them. They also messed up my car. When I left after my diagnosis had been done, not even a hour later my check engine light came on, my vsc light, and my traction light. My car started sputtering and NONE of this ever happened before I brought the car to the shop. When I returned immedietly after this began happening on the same day I had picked the cat up, service told me they needed to charge me another diagnosis fee to look at it and that it must have just magically happened and had nothing to do with them. I am extremely frustrated with them. When I asked to speak to the manager he said there was nothing he could do and he reminded me that they charged me half for the diagnostic fee, as if that was more than I deserved. I feel taken advantage of and I also feel like they were doing anything they could to try and make money. There was no concern for the customer. I would never go to service there again. The hoffman body shop though, is wonderful. They did a wonderful job in a quick amount of time and I was extremely satisfied. Everyone there was great and friendly and helpful.

Michael Fuhr
Jul 13, 2017 -

Hoffman Toyota Scion responded

Hi BRYAN.PARADIS, We are happy to hear that our team was able to rectify the situation and ensure that you left completely satisfied at the end of your follow up visit. We appreciate you trusting Hoffman Nissan for your vehicle service needs and look forward to seeing you again at your next appointment! Kind regards, Alison Gilbert, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

July 06, 2017

"MIKE FITZGERALD"

- LPANE38

MIKE AS USUAL WAS RIGHT ON THE BALL! SERVICE WAS QUICK EVERYTHING DONE T MY SATIFACTION.IHAVE RECOMENTED TO ANUMBER OF FAMILY AND FRETNDS. ALSO WAIT ROOM AND TOILETS VERY CLEAN

July 03, 2017

"great experience "

- jmfwbf

Very knowledgeable and answered every question I had.The salesman took care me with respect and courtesy. I would recommend Hoffman to anyone buying a car.

Jose Rivera
Julio Sosa
Tyrrell Dabrowski
July 02, 2017

"2nd purchase from Hoffman, great experience both times!"

- KHop

We came to Hoffman to purchase a 4Runner because we had had such a great experience buying our Tacoma from them. We were not disappointed the second time either. Julio and his team didn't play games with the price and worked hard to get us the exact vehicle we wanted. Next time we buy a Toyota (maybe an FRS next??), we'll go to Hoffman again for sure.

Julio Sosa
Matt West
June 29, 2017

"Timely service!"

- cst

For the 120,000 service - I needed to have it done in 90 minutes because of an important work meeting, and it was (didn't need spark plugs because they were all replaced 6 months earlier)