Honda Cars of Bellevue

Chyrlyn Alvarado

August 16, 2018

"Awesome experience!"

- Sandls10

Kaitlyn was great! Very knowledgeable about the car I wanted. Worked with me on pricing and financing to get me a good deal. Everyone at the dealership was kind and helpful. Will recommend to friends and family!

Kaitlyn Tankesley
Chyrlyn Alvarado

August 13, 2018

"Thanks Josh!!"

- janzattic

Smooth transaction at Honda Cars of Bellevue thanks to Josh Case. We selected our sales associate on your web site and Josh made himself available when we arrived at our requested time. He was very knowledgeable about all aspects of the Honda CRV Touring and took the time necessary for me to understand the great features, never making me seem hurried. He was responsible for making my purchase happen and I am a satisfied customer!

Josh Case

August 13, 2018

"Knowledge and Satisfaction"

- Honda

Kevin was knowledgeable and worked well to assure my satisfaction! I never felt pressure as he worked to make sure I received the car I was looking for.

Kevin Maun