Honda Cars of Bellevue

Tari Brewer, Business Manager, Honda Cars of Bellevue

Tari Brewer

Chyrlyn Alvarado, Business Manager, Honda Cars of Bellevue

January 22, 2018

"Kevin Maun and Chyrlyn Alvarado"

- Dawn D Paulson

We recently purchased a 2018 Honda Civic from Honda Cars of Bellevue. Kevin was an excellent salesperson. He was professional and the experience was very low stress. Chyrlyn presented us with a better financing option than what we walked in with, and we left feeling like we had gotten a much better deal than we anticipated. We have been buying Hondas since 1985, and continue to be lifelong Honda purchasers. We give Kevin and Chyrlyn both ten out of ten!

Kevin Maun

January 20, 2018

"My New/ Used Honda Odyssey"

- Weenonah L Miller

Kevin Maun and everyone at Honda Cars of Bellevue were AWESOME! Kind, caring, empathetic, and helpful in every step of process. Thank you to everyone!!

Kevin Maun
Brian Kelly
Holly Nielsen

January 17, 2018

"Had a great experience. "

- Grifnyg11

Was helped by David Q when looking for a new Honda sedan, he made the whole process seamless and made me feel at ease with my big purchase, highly recommend this dealership. The car was certified so that added a sense of security, though I was concerned the tires would have to be replaced soon, and sure enough two days after pulling off the lot, my tire warning light goes off and I take it to discount tire where they said two of my tires were low thread and the other two were on the lowest end of the good scale and there was no point in rotating them and I should replace all tires as soon as possible. I wouldn't expect the dealer to spend the money on new tires to sell a used car and Im sure they were good enough to pass them off as certifiable, but that's on me for not taking a closer look at the tires and maybe negotiate a bit. Overall it was a great experience.

David Quach