Honda Cars of Bellevue

New Car Manager

October 12, 2018

"Pretty New Car"

- Guz3012

Thank you for my Pretty New Car. Dave was/ is an excellent salesman. Showed me all about the car, features, installed my phone so it would work in the car. I felt no urgency, no push. I bought my last car at Bellevue Honda 10 years ago and received the same courtesies. You have a great Service Dept. also. I referred my daughters to honda cars of bellevue. They both bought cars from you.

Other Employees : Service Dept.

October 08, 2018

"Kevin is a great salesman "

- Rock n Roll

Kevin is an excellent salesman I didn’t feel like he was trying to pressure me into anything that I didn’t need or want he has a Relaxed attitude and personality & I trusted what he was telling me was the truth He made me feel not so on edge I can’t say I’ve ever had a more pleasurable experience than dealing with him Thank You Kevin for your help !

Kevin Maun

October 05, 2018

"Very Friendly Sales"

- Qi

I drove 3 hours to get my car. My local Honda dealer said the price from Honda Cars of Bellevue makes no sense to them. They have a nice delivery room for go through all the details inside, this is very helpful in the hot summer or cold winter.

David Quach