Honda Cars of Bellevue

Chyrlyn Alvarado

November 17, 2017

"Abdelhamid Mohamed "

- Mohamad

Thank you David for your honesty and dedication while selling me my new Pilot last week. I've always been worried of car salesperson, often with good reason, but you've helped to redefine the stereotype. You can be sure that if I have any friends looking to buy cars I will send them to Honda Cars of Bellevue, and telling them to ask for David Quach Thanks again.

David Quach

November 17, 2017

"great help, fast and understanding"

- Debbie Benshoof

Rachel Johnson great sales woman, very helpful and very fast. Cherylyn Alvara the best ever in finance. Helped me in every way possible. Highly recommend both for a great experience in buying a new vehicle

Rachel Johnson
Chyrlyn Alvarado

November 14, 2017

"Really positive overall experience"

- UnicornsandZebras

I felt my overall car-buying experience was rather positive. I sent an inquiry online and the "internet sales team member" who responded has been rather relentless with multiple emails per day, however, this was *not* the sales person I worked with at the dealership. Rachel was really great to work with from the moment I walked in until I made my purchase! She was not pushy and didn't rise to that annoying level of "game playing" that is so common when thinking about buying a vehicle from a dealership; I *really* appreciated this. Tari, who did my financing paperwork, was awesome. She was thorough and very quick without sacrificing quality.

Rachel Johnson